Chapter 22 :)

*Lauren's POV*

My eyes slowly opened with a few blinks in between.

"Oh my gosh ok good she's awake!" Someone shouted.

I think it was Bernice.

"Lauren... Are you ok?" She asked me as I sat up.

Yeah thank god I'm ok now.

"Yeah I'm good..."

Then I remembered

Aaron

"Kinda"

"What happened!? Spill it" she sort of demanded but I wanted to tell her.

I needed too.

"Well, last night me and Aaron made up and he asked me if we could be official again I accepted." I started then sighed. "Then this morning while Aaron was in the shower... He got a message from Someone, I'm assuming it was poppy you know that girl, but she was called baby girl in his contacts and I wanted to see what my name was..." I stopped, trying not to cry. "Yeah well I was called ginger slag."

A tear fell out of my eye but I wiped it away.

"BEFORE YOU SAy Anything." I said going from shouting to a normal voice.
"I don't want him to know that I know ok... I'm serious. And Shawn don't you say anything ok..." I said directing it towards both of them.

"Ok" they both said in unison.

I sighed in relief.

"Well we're all going down for breakfast you wanna come?" Shawn asked.

"Nah I'm fine i just sit here if that's ok." I half smiled.

They nodded and walked out the door.

I put my music on shuffle and turn came on by kalin and Myles came on.

Good song.

About 5 minutes after they left someone knocked at the door.

It should be fine. Like its probably Aaron or someone.

Ugh Aaron.

I opened the door but no.

Better

Myles.

"Um hi" I said confused.

"Oh are you ok now? Oh I guess I came a bit too late but that's ok. I don't want to see you upset. Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." I smiled. "Uh this is Bernice's and Shawn's room by the way." I told him. I don't know why just in case. Lol.

As he sat down on the bed 'address' came on by guess who...

Kalin and Myles.

"Hey you got good taste in music" Myles laughed.

"I know this is actually a really really good song." I replied and sang the bit that came on now that Myles sang:

Hold up baby girl I heard you got a new jacuzzi.
Oh and a new two piece?
Well what you waiting for you can text that address to me. 

That was my favourite part.

"Well do you wanna come with us today?"

"Sure! I'd love too... Oh wait what about Aaron?"

"Yeah well fuck him... I'll tell you the story later but he's way out the picture" I slightly laughed then smiled.

"Well let me put some more lipstick in and mascara and I'll be ready!"

I grabbed his hand and walked out the room and into mine.

He stood there staring at me.

"Ummmm are you ok there?" I laughed.

"No." He paused "how the hell do you do that and not poke your self in the eye?"

"Practice. But I have poked myself many times I'm not perfect." I giggled.

I finished off and we walked down the stairs and waited in reception for everyone.

Poppy was already here.

Cool. I'm fine with that. Fucking see what it's like to be cheated on.

Aaron and poppy were at the front of the crowd while we were walking with cam and Nash and a few others but i stayed near the back with Myles, Bernice, Shawn, Averi, Aya, Jacob, Johnson and gilinksy and Hayes. Yeah all of us were pretty close.

I told them about Aaron quietly and they fucking went mental.

It was funny tho.

But they promised not to tell cam or he would be fuming because of the relationship I have with him and not to let Aaron know I know.

Today will be a good day. :)
_______________________
A/N: cool so yeah

Not sure

I don't really know what to write

Well I do

But I can't put it into words😠

Anyway

The next chapter or the one after has fighting in it👊🏻👊🏻😏

Cool

Peaceeeeee👋🏻