Chapter 49 :)

"Hold on lemme put my shoes on and then we can go down" cam said.

I check my Instagram and see a picture of old friends on this guy called Charlie's account and the caption is
'In LA with best friends heading out'

Oh wow what's the betting I see them. Lmao I don't care.

"Leggo" cam said.

***

We got to the place and it was called "mikes"

It was pretty big and we had our whole group with us so it needed to be to be honest.

We walked closer and look who I see

Charlie and his best friends

How lucky am i😂

I haven't spoken to them for ages.

"Hold up" Lucy says

"What" I say

"Isn't that Charlie, Matt and will" she laughs

"I don't care." I say

"Who's Charlie Matt and will?" Aaron asks

I roll my eyes

"Them boys over there" I point to them and they see me "old friends who have become pretty hot" I say "puberty or what" I laugh "jealous?" I ask Aaron and before he can answer go over to cam, Chris, Bernice and the Girls.

"Hey Lauren when we head back I need to talk to you" cameron says and I nod my head.

"I'll be back in a sec go save me a seat next to you please." I say to Bernice. Funnily enough they have a table big enough.

But before I sit down Aaron pulls me to the side

Oh my lord

"What" I say a bit aggressively
(A/N: AMY WERE TO AGGRESSIVE OK😂😂)

"I need to talk to you" he says quietly trying to look me in the eye. I can see he's hurt.

"Ok, after tho ok." I say a bit less aggressive this Time.

"Thank you." He half smiles and hugs me. And I hug back.

*

"Who are them boys Lauren?" Rita asks me and points to them.

"Them... No one" I hate them.

"Yes they are Lauren" Lucy smirks

"Ok there Just people I know from ages ago" I roll my eyes

"And just a person she used to have a huge crush on" Lucy sighed

"Shut up" I snapped.

"Can we meet them?" Averi asks

"I mean you can if you want but you will have to introduce your self" I say "COZ they're dicks"

And the next thing I know everyone. And I meant the whole group looks around and stand up and goes over to them.

So I'm sitting here alone.

Great.

A few minutes later they all come over with the boys.

"Oh hi again" I laugh awkwardly. "I see you've met all my friends."

***

Basically the whole night was pretty good. We had loads of fun and it wasn't awkward between me and Aaron.

I just need to live life to be honest.

YOLO

***

We get back to the hotel and I pull Aaron to the side and ask him what he wanted.

"I know I blew the last shot ever. It's ok if you hate me. I know I love you. And I know I'm messed up. And I don't realise things that have happened. And I don't realise what I've done until you say it. I'm trying. I promise. But to be honest I'm not ok with you hating me. But I'll have to live with it." He half smiles and hugs me.

When we pull apart he gives me a big smile and says

"I love you"

"Aaron I don't care any more. I'm living life COZ YOLO. But anyway. If you want to hurt me, your loss baby" I say and walk away

It seemed like he didn't mean it. Why was he so happy? I don't know I cant worry about him.