Chapter 12 :)

*Lauren's POV*

*2 weeks later*

Oh my gosh. In two weeks I'm going to Disney land with the best people everrrrrrrr. I CANT WAIT.

Right now, Bernice is out shopping for food and clothes. I hear a knock on my door and run down the stairs. I unlock the door and slowly open it. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I went to shut the door but Aaron put his arm out and pushed it back open and walked in. I shut the door behind me.
"Lauren. We need to talk about two weeks ago."
"There's nothing to talk about."
"YEA THERE IS." He shouted then calmed down. " you've ignored me for two whole weeks and I'm broken. Lost without you. Just let me explain the truth about what happened and only the truth."
"You have five minutes go."
"That girl. Was my ex. Ok she said she wanted to talk and sort things out and try to become friends again. To be honest i don't know why i decided to talk to her early in the morning I guess it's just because I didn't want you to think anything was going on between us, which it wasn't, but clearly that didn't work."
"No it didn't" I interrupted.
"Excuse me! No interruptions baby girl." He smirked and laughed.
I just rolled my eyes "carry on."
"Anyway we were talking and she went to kiss me. I moved my head and told her I had a girlfriend. She thought I was lying so she laughed."
"Wait no! She kissed you and she was in her underwear?! Explain that!" I said angrily.
"SHE FREAKING STRIPPED AND I SAID TO HER I THINK YOU SHOULD GO NOW but nope she went to kiss me again and after that I pulled away and pushed her out the house. That's the truth I promise! I would never lie to you! If you don't want to believe me then Whatever I tried."
I just stood there and stared at him. He looked uncomfortable.
"Ok...um I'll go now then...just please think about us. About what I said-the truth." He turned around and headed to the door.
"Wait Aaron" I stopped him. He turned around and looked at me. He did look broken. Ugh. He is so cute and perfect and He would never lie to me. So I ran up to him and smashed my lips into his. We kissed for about a minute before he said jump. I did. He walked over to the sofa still not breaking the kiss and sat down. I broke the kiss and looked at him.
"Can you forgive me for being such a bitch?" I asked while biting my lip.
"Of course I can baby girl" he smiled. I missed him so much I really did. Hopefully nothing like this will ever happen again. Ever. I truly love him. I really do.

I just sat there staring at him.
"What are you staring at baby?" He asked.
"Just trying I find a flaw. But it's impossible."
He chuckled which made me giggle.
"What are YOU staring at?" I asked emphasising the 'you'.
"Just my beautiful girlfriend."
"Hold up. Who said I was your girlfriend again!" He looked at me scared. I giggled.
"Wow. I was only joking."
"Okay." He laughed.
"So..." I said. " can you wait for Disney land?!" I asked excitedly.
"No I'm actually really excited!" I giggled.
"Well since your here, your staying the night."
"Oh am I now" he chuckled.
"Uh yes you are. You need to spend some time with your amazing girlfriend!"
"Not sure about amazing but ok" he laughed
"RUDE!"
"I'm joking baby" he laughed.
For the rest of the night we just watched movies and snuggled on the sofa. I'm so happy I have him back.
_________________________
A/N chapter 12 :))) hope this was good it's a little short sorry :/ <3