Chapter 5 :)

"I like like you too" Aaron blushed. My crush. My world. Just said he liked me. Oh my gosh. Woah. 
"Awh" Cameron and Jacob chimed in
"Let's head to bed yeah?" Aaron said.
I nodded my head and followed him to his bedroom. We sat down on his bed and then Aaron eventually said "do you wanna talk about um our um feelings?"
I giggled at the way he said that and nodded. "Ok I'll start." I said.
"Basically I've loved you ever since like forever. Like yeah whatever ditch me coz I'm a fangirl and was and still am one of your biggest fans. I love you for you. Your perfect in my eyes and there are legit no words to describe how I feel towards you and to be honest i have no idea what Bernice said to you and why you would want to get to know a ugly girl and a "crazed" fan when there are so many other people and prettier people but yeah basically." I sighed.
"Ok I'll go now." Aaron said.
"For starters everything Bernice said about you was positive and the best. I fell In love instantly just listening about you. Secondly, in my eyes you are beautiful. She did send me pictures and I just couldn't handle you beauty. Honestly I don't care if your a fan like I've got to know you so much better and your just a normal person like me whether you've loved me for however long. Lauren. I truly love you for you and I need to ask you a question." He waited a bit and then I realised he wanted me to respond. Whoops.
"Yeah what is it?"
"Will you officially be my girlfriend? No secrets. We can tell each other everything and anything. And I'll look after you. I'll be here for you. I promise."
I waited for a few seconds then realised my freaking world just asked me out. Wow. Can life get any better seriously.
"It can for me if you say yes?" He said.
I was confused but then asked" did I say that out loud?" He nodded and I blushed. "Yes. Yes I will."
He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek then whispered your mine now baby girl which made me melt inside. OML. He is too cute.
"Ok I'm getting tired now to be honest" I said while yawning.
"Oh yeah." He grabbed a shirt out of his drawer and threw it at me. "Here you go." He said.
I took off my jumper and put the shirt over my head. It came down mid thigh so it was fine. I then took off my jeans and socks and put them in a neat pile on his bedroom floor. We got into bed and he wrapped his arm around my wait and I instantly fell asleep.

*next day*

I woke up to someone stoking my hair. I got really scared at first but then remembered I was at Aaron's. I turned around and smiled.
"Good morning" I said.
"Good morning baby girl. How are you?"
"Tired." I continued "what's the time?"
"11:00."
"Ok so I have about 2 hours and then I will need you to drop me off"
"Ok" he answered then smiled.
I curled up into him with my face in his chest. He smelt soooo good. He put his arms around me and held me close. After about 5 minutes of silence i got up and got dressed and then we headed downstairs. Jacob was already awake so I just sat on the sofa next to him and we started talking for a good hour. We bonded so well. He's such a nice guy. And I know who would be perfect for him. But anyway.
"Give me your phone" he said.
I didn't question and gave him my phone. After a minute of not knowing what he was doing he handed me back my phone and said he would text me.  I giggled and checked the time. It was 12:50. Me and Aaron got in his car and he drove me home. I felt a buzz in my back pocket and saw the message was from someone named:
My bestie❤️
Then I realised it was Jacob and it said:
Heyyyyyy it's yo bestie

I replied and said:
Heyyyy :)

We got to mine and Bernice's house. Aaron kissed me on the cheek and we said our goodbyes then I headed in. Bernice was legit behind the door which scared me because it was like she was waiting for me specifically. I looked at her confused and she said "just wait."
I didn't say anything and she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and outside her bedroom.
"Okay ready?" She asked. "1.....2"
She opened the door on three and I squealed and fell to the floor crying. There they were. The freaking VFPsquad.
---------------------------------------------
A/N yay! The squad is finally here!!! Hope you liked!!! Help me share the story! :)