Chapter 15 :)

(Ok we've landed and stuff and now we're in the hotel ok cool... Continue...)

*Lauren's POV*

We in the main reception part of the hotel and it is huge! It's so pretty though. Cameron went to get our room keys and he had a lot. There were 19 of us. There were 9 keys so that was two a room but one room with three people in. We all decided pretty quickly who was in who's room. It went:
Me and Aaron
Bernice and Shawn
Ashlyn and Cameron
Aya and Jacob
MacZ and Mckenzie
Averi and Rita
Jack and jack
Matt and Taylor
Nash and Hayes and Carter.
We got up to the 2nd floor and all our rooms were next to each other's. Best thing is. The rooms connected by doors! (If that makes sense) so it ended up with mine and Aaron's being connected with cam and Ashlyn's. We had our own room keys and then the keys to unlock the door that connects the two rooms. There were two doors really close to each other so If one was shut the other people couldn't get in...

(An the bedrooms would be connected😂 anywayyy)

As soon as we walked in Aaron jumped straight onto the bed. I just grabbed the key and unlocked the connecting doors but kept it shut. The I jumped on the bed next to Aaron.
"This is gunna be the best holiday ever." He said
"Yeah I know it will be" I replied hoping that it will be. He then snuggled up into me and I just played with his hair. He is such a baby sometimes. But I can't lie it's cute.

We just laid there in silence until o saw that the hotel had a wii and so many games! None of use had anything planned for the rest of the night and it was currently 7pm so we had a lot of time.
"Hey babe?" I said
"Yeah that's fine. We need a rematch anyway"
"Wait how did you know what I was gunna say?" I asked confused
"Coz I just do" he looked up and smiled at me. I laughed while Aaron walked over to the wii and picked out a game.
"Um just dance 4" he said and j nodded. "And good feeling flo rida."
"Fine with me I said."
We both go the controls and there was enough to space to dance surprisingly. The music started and the first move was a body roll. Fudge cakes. Aaron and that body roll. Kills me all the time. And it reminded me of that musically he did. OML. As the dance went on Aaron got perfects and I got ok's. Woah hold up! When was Aaron so good at this? Lmao. The dog finished and he won.
"Ha I won!" He shouted
Yeah because I got distracted by that freaking body roll that you did.
"Really? Oh wow baby!" He smirked and dos another body roll. I melted inside and died. I then blushed and said "don't tell me I said that out loud?"
"Haha yeah you did" Aaron laughed.
"Whatever" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm tired so Imma sleep now" I said walking into the bathroom to change into my pyjamas. I just had an oversized top. I walked out and saw Aaron topless in his pants.
"Ew put it away." I said low key not wanting him to.
"No it's hot so Imma sleep however I want to"
I laughed and got into bed and Aaron snuggled up to me and I got comfy and started to fall asleep.
"Goodnight baby girl."
Then my eyes got heavier and heavier and then I was asleep.
------------------------------------------
A/N ok sorry if there mistakes like I had to update so I wrote this and sorry if it's bad ok bye :) <3