Zoe

I walked down the dark corridor to Alfie's room after leaving him in the living room. I was so exhausted. Just thinking that the Hatfield's had come over to my house that same day made me realise how long a day it had been. 

I flicked the light on to Alfie's room and walked inside. It was just as neat as when I had left it. Alfie was a bit of a neat freak. I walked over to the corner and pulled my suitcase out from where I had put it earlier. I grabbed out my sleep shirt and toiletries. 

I carried them to the bathroom and shut the door. It was much cooler in the bathroom. I washed all my makeup off, went to the bathroom, and got changed before leaving the small, cool room. Alfie was still in the living room. He was on his laptop, probably editing a video or something. 

I walked back into his room and straight to his bed. I loved the nights I stayed over at Alfie's. His bed was so much more comfortable than mine and I loved sleeping with someone. Just having another person beside me made me feel so much safer and really just amazing. 

I looked at my phone before going to bed and saw that I had a message from Louise. 

L- 'Have fun in Paris!' I smiled at the screen before clicking it off. It was only 11 pm, I normally went to bed much later than this but I was extremely tired. I pulled the covers up and slipped under the duvet letting it envelop me in warmth. I fell asleep almost immeadiately. 

____________

The next morning I didn't wake up to anything loud, nothing disrupting me. I just woke up. It felt incredibly nice. My head was resting on Alfie's slowly rising chest. He was still asleep, the sun was shining perfectly on his face. 

I slowly disentangled my arms from his and lifted myself away from him. He didn't stir. I stood up and slipped my feet into his slippers before shuffling out of the room to the living room. I thought I would make Alfie some more of his favourite hot drink before he woke up. There was also some more cleaning I wanted to do, stuff that I had missed the night before. 

As I walked to the living room I glanced in Caspar's room. The door was open and he was lying on the bed. He was still fully dressed. I giggled a little under my breath. I briefly wondered what time he had gotten home but then I just decided that he had gotten home very late. 

The kitchen was just as clean as it was when I went to bed so Alfie must have washed our mugs and put them away already. I found them in the cupboard. That wasn't like Alfie to wash dishes. I liked that he had done it though. It wasn't like I was complaining or anything. 

I started to make some more hot chocolate. A mug for Alfie and one for me. I left Alfie's mug on the counter and took mine over to the couch. My laptop was where I had left it the night before, on the chair. I picked it up and brought it over to the couch. 

I grabbed a blanket from the back of another chair and snuggled up on the couch. I opened a new tab and typed in Youtube. It was logged into my account but I thought it would be more fun to be on Alfie's account. I knew one possibility of what his password would be and I was pleased when it worked. Now I could watch all of his privated videos. 

When I clicked the privated videos tab I found 15 videos that were private. I smiled looking at how young Alfie looked. I started to watch a few of them and then I watched more and more. I was on the last one when I heard footsteps down the corridor. I paused the video and looked up to see a very sleepy Alfie wearing a dressing gown. 

He was walking towards me with a smile on his face. I unpaused his video so he could hear his own voice. He started to laugh once he did. Once he was close enough he plopped down on the couch next to me looking at his own face on the computer screen. 

"Oh my, that was from ages ago," he said grinning. 

"Try three years," I said returning his smile. "I made you hot chocolate. You might have to heat it up though," I said turning my attention back to the computer once Alfie stood up. "How did you sleep?" I asked as I scrolled through twitter. There wasn't anything interesting going on. I yawned, I guess I was still waking up too. 

"I slept great, what about you?" he asked as he put his mug in the microwave to heat up his hot chocolate. 

"I slept fantastically," I said with a grin. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked. I stood up and walked over to his sliding my hands onto his hips. I nuzzled my face into his shoulder taking in his scent. He smelled like hot chocolate of course. 

"Stay at home with you," he said. He set down his mug and turned to face me. I had only a second to see his face before he leaned in a kissed me. I kissed him back, gently at first then more passionately. That was when Caspar walked in. He coughed loudly and we broke apart. 

"Sorry to interupt you love birds," he said with a smile. He reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. Then we reached into the cupboard and pulled out some headache medicine. I just smiled, of course Caspar was hungover. Alfie grabbed his hot chocolate and we both made our way over to the couch. 

"Let's watch The Notebook!" I said once Alfie and I had sat down. I opened up my laptop and pulled it up. I had saved it onto my computer ages ago. 

"I've seen that movie with you like four times," Alfie moaned. 

"That is not enough times," I said with a small smirk. I pressed full screen and then play before snuggling into Alfie. I could tell it was going to be a great day already. 

xxx