Zoe

Alfie was spending the night at mine when one of the world things that could possibly happen in our relationship happened. We were outed. I so desperately wanted to have someone to blame but I knew I was the only one to blame. 

I was the one who had left my computer open, and I was the one who had made the mistake. I had no one to blame but myself. When Alfie told me I couldn't do anything but cry. Everything was going to change now. Our perfect private relationship was going to be public knowledge for everyone. 

Alfie both just started to cry. Alfie picked me up and we curled up onto the bed. I don't really remember everything else that happened but I just slowly fell asleep. 

__________

The sun was shining brightly in my eyes the next morning. It was early, much too early for me to get out of bed. Alfie was sat beside me on his phone. I'm guessing he had woken up much earlier than me. Alfie normally woke up so late but whenever bad things happened he couldn't sleep. 

Unfortunately a lot of bad things had happened to Alfie and I so I knew all about this. When he realised tat I was he turned to me and smiled. 

"Morning little one," he said softly. 

"Morning," I said with a large yawn. I wasn't really up to thinking today. I just wanted to go back to bed and do nothing. 

"How are you feeling?" Alfie asked. Of course he was going to make me think. 

"Fine," I grunted. I stood up and slipped into my dressing robe tying it in the front. "Do you want anything from the kitchen?" I asked walking towards the door, waiting for him to answer. 

"Nope, I already had something. Thank you though!" he said much to cheerily. He turned his attention back to his phone as I walked down the corridor. He really must have woken up early if he had already had something to eat. 

I turned the corner to be greeted by Joe.

"Good morning Zo!" he said grinning. Great, he probably knew about everything. "How are you?" he asked taking a sip from his glass. 

"I am great, absolutely great," I said grabbing a glass from the cupboard and pouring some of the smoothie Alfie and I had made the night before. 

"Are you sure?" Joe asked looking at me thoughtfully. I knew he was only trying to care for me but I really just wanted to be left alone right now. 

"One hundred percent positive," I shouted before stomping back to my room. I walked inside and slammed the door. Alfie looked up from his phone and saw me steaming with anger. He stood up and walked over to me. 

"What's wrong?" he asked stroking my hand. 

"Everything," I shouted. "Everything is going wrong Alfie. No one was supposed to find out about us. It wasn't supposed to happen this way," I whispered, my voice starting loud and ending quietly. I started to cry again. Everything had gone wrong. 

__________

It was a few days later and I had come to terms with the fact that everyone know knew about me and Alfie. Things were starting to settle down but I still hated the fact that we hadn't said anything about it. We were trying to ignore it, but I knew we couldn't keep it up for long. 

Alfie had gone home that day we were outed but promised he would be back on Thursday. He had a few meetings in London though, that's why he had to go back. He came back to my house on the 11th. A day that would later mean so much to me. 

This weekend that Alfie was staying over was much different than the first. I didn't have anything set up for us to do. We were just going to hang out and talk. I was still quite stressed over the fact that we were outed and Alfie just wanted to calm me down. 

We were both sitting on the couch and the TV was turned on to Friends. Neither Alfie and I were really watching it though. It was just on for background noise. Anyway, we had both already seen them all before. 

"So how are you feeling today?" Alfie asked stroking my hand softly yet again. 

"I feel better," I said softly. And it was the truth. "But-" I started to say. I stopped though. 

"But what?" Alfie asked looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything. "But what?" Alfie asked again reaching up and pushing a string of hair out of my eyes. 

"I think we should tell the viewers," I said quickly. 

"What?" Alfie looked at me astonished. He was probably very confused right now. I had been the one who never wanted to tell the fans and he had always wanted to. 

"I want to tell them," I said again. I then stood up and walked to my room unplugging my laptop and bringing it back to Alfie. "I have an idea," I said smiling. 

I opened a new tab and Alfie and I started to type up one of the most emotional and difficult blog posts I had ever written before. The post 'Zalfie' went up that night. The response was immediate. 

I hope that you guys like it so far!!! ^_^ xx