Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Laura's POV

"Wake up Laura! We're late."

I could feel two arms shake me vigorously. "Ok, I'm up!" I quickly got out of my bed and decided to get ready, fast. Me and my sister, Vanessa were leaving for London in 1 hour and I just woke up. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bags and headed to the door. "Bye Mom, bye dad!" I yelled and left.

Finally, we got to the airport. While Vanessa got the tickets for our flight, I want to grab a few snacks. I stood in the line until I accidentally stepped on someone's foot. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I turned around to see a tall blond boy with hazel-brown eyes. "No worries" he says, with a smile. I gave him a quick smile and turned away. As soon as I was ready to leave, someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. "Hey, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime. I'm Riker" I smile. "Well, nice to meet you Riker, I would love to hangout some time, I'm Laura." We exchanged numbers and I left to catch the plane.

Riker's POV

I just met the cutest girl ever! I know I just met her but I really want to get to know her better. I walked back to my brothers and sister. I'll have to ask Rydel for some advice later. Anyways, our family band R5 was going to London. We're performing two concerts; maybe I can ask Laura to come to one.

Laura's POV

When I got on the plane, I put my luggage up and kept my purse on my lap. I turned to Vanessa and saw she already had her earphones in and eyes closed. The flight attendant started going over the safety rules. Soon enough, we were off.

After a few hours on the plane, we arrived at London. We found our driver and he escorted us to a limo. Did I mention I was here for a photo shoot? They provided us with a really big hotel room, it was amazing. I started unpacking and then took a shower. When I walked out, I saw Vanessa lying on her bed. All of a sudden my phone rang.

It was Riker.