Chapter 36

Okay guys, I know it's been 5 months or so since I updated I'm deeply sorry. I know in the previous chapter I said I wasn't ditching the story. I really didn't want to. But when I went on Wattpad today I finally read all your comment and realized how many of you were actually waiting for the next update.

Im debating on whether or not I should continue. Half of the reason behind not updating is not knowing what to write. I will admit, this is not my best work. I wish I would've written a more realistic version of the story I really wanted to write. But as of now, this is the newest chapter and that's all I could think of. I will be working on the next chapter soon enough.

PS. I dont even know why im updating, I doubt any of you still read this.... -.-

NOT EDITED :/

Chapter 36

Laura's POV

I woke up the next morning in my own bedroom.

How did I even get here?

I sat up and pulled my comfortable duvet off my body. I scanned my myself, I was still wearing the outfit form the night before.

Slowly walking down the stairs I noticed a figure sleeping on the couch.

"Vanessa?" I called out.

No answer. Guess she's not home.

I walked over to the couch and saw a head of a blond.

"Ross?" I questioned.

The body shifted at the question. His face turned and it was Ross. I noticed that he had a black eye.

He groaned and turned to me. "Oh hey, Laura. Are you okay?"

Was he kidding right now?

"Am I okay? Really? What about you? What happened to you're eye?" I exclaimed.

"... Oh, it's fine it's just hurts a little" He hesitated.

"Are you sure? Do you need ice? Here I'll get you ice. Hold on." I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed ice from the freezer and placed it in a bag.

I turned around and he was leaning against the kitchen counter. He was wearing a navy blue neck t shirt that showed his toned muscles, and light blue skinny jeans. Oh god, I just remembered why I like him so much.

"Laura?"

I shook my head. " I'm sorry what did you say?

"I asked if you remember what happened last night." He replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Not that much" I lied. I did at the very least, I clearly remembered walking into the bathroom to see his heated make out session with a random girl.

He breathed out and relaxed. So he is nervous about me finding out what he did.

Why was he nervous? There wasn't any reason for him to be. He doesn't like me. He didn't want me to be in his life.

The girl was way prettier than me. She was like a model and I was am just plain old me.

I pushed those thoughts past me. "Oh, uh, here" I walked over tho him and placed the bag of ice on his forehead above the black eye.

"Thanks." He smiled nervously. Damn it, he's so cute.

He lifted his hand and placed I over my own, holding the bag of ice. I tried avoiding eye contact but I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous eyes.

Why must he be so attractive?

His head starts inching closer by the second. The next thing I know it, I feel his lips against mine. My heart felt like it was melting to my feet and I wish I could feel like this forever. I didn't know what or why I was doing this but it just felt right.

I felt his hands grab my waist and it closed the gap in between us. I placed the ice on the counter as my hands snaked up to his arm to pull him closer.

I was lost, still surprised at the feeling his lips felt on mine.

Why haven't we done this earlier?

His firm grip on my waist lifted me up and onto the kitchen counter. I wrapped my legs around his and continued to enjoy the moment. Ross pulled away as he made a trail of kisses down to my neck.

It felt like we were doing that forever until I heard the door burst open. Ross immediately pulled away from our intensely heated moment.

------------------------------------------

Clearly not one of my best chapters.

But for those who wanted a Raura moment, there you go....

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

If you want to of course... Do what you want, it's a free country! :)