Chapter 32

I'm SO sorry for the long wait!!!
I literally got sick after Christmas :(

Chapter 32

Ross' POV

"Ross, I - " She started to talk.

"Laura, just stop! I don't want to hear it." I screamed. I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

I walked straight into the bathroom and slammed the door. I could imagine Laura flinch at my aggressive behaviour.

I have to stop thinking about Laura.

Laura's POV

I was heartbroken.

And great, Ross hates me now.

Who am I kidding? He was right.

I got up and made my way to the front door. I ignored Rocky and Ryland who were sitting on the couch. They looked at me with a puzzled face as I left the house.

When I got out the door, I started walking. Actually, I cried while freezing to death walking so early in the morning.

I'm going to get a cold after this. I continued to walk down the sidewalk. After 30 minutes, I reached my house and grabbed the knob.

Unlocked the door and ran to my room. I dropped everything and crashed onto my bed. I continued to cry, until I drifted of to sleep.

I woke up hours later. I went downstairs to get a cup of tea. Then I remembered I left my bag at his house. I had to go back there to get it.

I got dressed in something casual and called a taxi. After they dropped me off at his house. I was just standing in his front porch. I knocked on his door, hoping someone heard me.

I waited until the door opened. Riker appeared at the door.

"Hey Laura. What brings you here?"

I giggled, just what I needed to cheer me up.

"I think I left my bag here after Olivia's party." I explained while shivering.

"Why don't you come inside and I'll help you look for it."

I simply agreed.

"Maybe Ross knows where it is." I nodded.

As I made my way up the stairs, I could hear a song playing.

I peaked through his door and I could hear him singing along to One Last Dance.

He sat on his bed, playing around with his phone. Hearing him sing to himself, the most emotional song on the album. It just made me sad, our relationship could've gone another way.

I could've just stood by the door, listening to him sing. That is before he noticed me at the door.

He stopped everything and looked at me.

"Uh.... what are you doing here?"

"Oh.. I, um forgot my bag."

He got up and handed me my bag that was previously on his dresser.

"Thanks." I smiled

"No problem." he said under his breath.

"Um, I guess I'll just be going." I ran downstairs and slammed the door, where I felt the cold air hit my face.

I shivered and started walking home.
I didn't have any money with me and well, I had no other option.

There I was, left heartbroken, once again.

Sorry for a boring chapter. And that it's so short. I'm sure it's not the chapter you've been waiting for. But the next chapter will be updated sooner :)

Vote?