Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Laura's POV

I knocked on his door. I had to tell him. As soon as he opened the door he smiled.

-CONVO-

Laura: "Hey Riker. I have to talk to you"

Riker: "Ok, about what?"

Laura: "Our date." His smile fades.

Riker: "Oh, you don't want to go out with me?"

Laura: "No, you're great. It's just that I - um ..."

Riker: "You ... ?"

Laura: "I like Ross."

Riker: "Look, it's fine. I really do wish it was me you liked, but I can't force you to like me. Just know that I'll always be here for you."

Laura: "Thanks. By the way, I think you should try asking Vanessa out. You might have a better chance that you think."

Riker: "Thanks for the tip! Friends?"

Laura: "Of course!"

Riker: "Wanna come to Ross' room? We're just hanging out."

Laura: "Sure! Just let me go get Vanessa!"

-End of CONVO-

Ross' POV

We were hanging out in my room. Ratliff told us a funny joke and everyone started laughing. Riker came back a few minutes ago and said he invited Laura and Vanessa. They came in and started talking to Rydel.

By 9, Laura and Vanessa got all their stuff and were about to leave. "Bye guys! It was nice hanging out with you guys! Especially you Rydel! Me and Vanessa are going back to our room because we need to get up early tomorrow. We're flying back home. I had a great time with you guys!" Laura said. We hugged and said our goodbyes. We exchanged numbers and everything. "Bye Ross!" Laura said and we hugged. "Have fun on your tour!" She said and they both left.

When everyone else left to sleep in their rooms, I went onto twitter and started to catch up on my tweets. Then suddenly a new notification popped up. It said "@lauramarano started to follow you"

Laura followed me? I click on her profile. Looks like she followed the rest if R5 too. They were following her already. I clicked follow as well. At least we have one way to contact each other.

Riker's POV

"I think you should try asking Vanessa out. You might have a better chance that you think."

I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. I might have a better chance? What was that supposed to mean? Does she like me? Ugh! Girls are so hard to understand! I guess I'll get to know her better. Since she didn't have a twitter account, I asked for her number, so we could keep in contact.

Ross' POV

We're performing a concert in LA! I hope I can get Laura to come. Then I get to see her again. Too bad the concerts in a week. One week too long!

I had to think of how to ask her out. Where to take her. I got it. I'll ask her right before the concert. So then I can practically sing the song to her.

Oh! I had to get her to come to the concert first. I quickly logged onto twitter. I pressed the direct message button.

Laura's POV

During the flight back to LA, I was on my iPad mini, tweeting to all my amazing fans. That's when Rydel followed me. So I decided to follow the rest of the family.

I finally got home, I unpacked and took a shower. I got out and put on my bathrobe when I heard a ding coming from my laptop. I opened the new message that said: "Hey Laura, it's me Ross. I was wondering if you wanted to come to another one of our concerts. Its here in LA. Bye!" Yes! I get to see them again! I quickly replied to Ross saying I could come. I sat on my bed, thinking about our awesome trip to London. Soon I drifted to sleep.

-The next morning-

"Ahh!!"

I woke up by a loud screaming noise. I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. "What, Vanessa, what happened." She was jumping around all excited. "Guess what?" she asked. It seemed like she couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Riker asked me out!" she quickly blurted out.