Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ross' POV

I turned around and saw Rydel run and hug a girl who she called Laura. She had curled brunette hair with ombre tips that fell right past her shoulders. As soon as she shook my hand, I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was drop dead gorgeous. Hearing her conversations with Rydel, I could tell that she wasn't shy at all. She was so energetic and wasn't afraid to be herself.

"Show time!" Riker says snapping me out of my thoughts. Everyone got to the positions and started singing Here Comes Forever. I couldn't help but look at Laura. It looked like she was having fun, I noticed she glanced at me a few times but she turned away. After we sang Loud, the audience started to leave and we started to pack our stuff. "I'll be right back" Riker says walking towards Laura and her sister. Rydel followed him so I decided to go too.

Riker's POV

I noticed Laura was still there while everyone left. It wouldn't hurt to invite her over right? "Hey Laura, I was wondering if you want to come over and hang for a while." She turned to Vanessa for approval and turned around to say sure. "Okay, we'll finish packing our stuff and we can go." We drove to the entrance of the hotel and unpacked the car. "Hey, this is our hotel." Vanessa said as she walked in with Laura. "What room?" I asked. "42" I heard her answer. "Cool, our room is around 50, come on." Everyone followed me into my suite. "I'm going to get a drink in my suite." Ross said as he left.

Few minutes later Laura asked where the bathroom is. "Well, considering the one in my room is taken, you can go over to Ross' and ask to use his.

Laura's POV

I got to Ross' door was about to knock when the door opened. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to use the bathroom."

"It's that room over there." He says while pointing to the room in the far left corner. I looked around to see stuff everywhere. His clothes scattered all over the floor. "Thanks" I walked past the bed not noticing his luggage and nearly fell flat on the ground until a pair of muscular arms grabbed me by the waist. I looked up to see his hazel brown eyes that I could get lost in. By now Ross staring at me, he starts to slowly lean in and before you know it our lips crashed. After no more than three seconds I pulled away and told him I should probably get home. "I - um, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" he starts to stutter as he brings me to my feet. As he straightens himself out, I quickly head to the bathroom.

I walk out to see Ross sitting on his bed waiting for me. "Um, I need to lock up." He says nervously and he holds up his key card. "Oh, ok and we're not telling anybody what just happened, right?"

"Right" I hear him respond as we leave his room.