Chapter 34

You guys know I would never make Ross the bad guy of the story right? 😝

Chapter 34

Laura's POV

I can't believe it. I was wrong all along. Cody was the bad guy. Cody was the reason I am where I am now.

I could be with Ross. I could be enjoying all the amazing things that come with being in a relationship. But instead I'm standing in a dark alley with my childhood best friend I clearly didn't know well enough.

I cant believe I blew off all those opportunities I had with Ross, to be with Cody.

He looked at me. The moonlight shined down showing a reflection in his eyes.
He kicked the girl allowing him to grab her bag, then dropping the girl that was previously in his grip.

With the bag, he dug through it as if I wasn't even there, chucking a few items away.

I watched her groan in pain laying on the filthy ground. I ran over to her, kneeling by her side.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

It made my so mad. I stood up, grabbed the bag and gave him a hard slap in the face.

That girl didn't deserve what happened.

I looked at him in disgust. "What's wrong with you?!" I yelled.

I guess I was a little aloud, but it outraged me.

"Hey! What's going on here?" A young man in the distance asked.

It looked as if he just came out the store. He was holding grocery bags and I could see his shadow come closer.

I turn my attention back to Cody. He leaned over to me. "This isn't over." He whispered into my ear which made my body shiver.

His eyes pierced a evil death glare that got me worrying. I tried to stay strong. But I would be lying if I wasn't a little scared.

The man ran up to the girl that was now leaned against the wall. He was scanning her body for any possible injuries.

Something about it made it seem as if they were somehow related. "What happened? Are you hurt? Who did this to you?" He asked the girl.

Obviously, the girl didn't answer. He turned to me. "What the hell did you do?" He spat in my face.

Intimidating. He was intimidating. He was about a head taller than me and his buff shoulders could easily choke me to death.

"I- I didn't do anything." I stuttered. "I would never do anything to hurt her. It was him....." I pointed to the spot where Cody was standing.

How could he disappear so fast? I turned back to his very, very intimidating eyes.

"Yeah, right. Then why do you have her bag?" He pulled her bag out of my hand. Took out his phone and started to dial 911.

"Okay, I promise you this is a big misunderstanding. I saw a guy trying to steal her purse and all I did was run over to help. I swear." I explained.

"Dad, listen to her, she's telling the truth!" The girl spoke up. So apparently that's her dad.

He looked at his daughter and back at me. He was thinking.

"Hello? 911, what's your emergency?" a voice over the phone started to speak.

The man looked at me sternly. "Sorry, there's no problem. Just a big misunderstanding." He stated and hung up, while still looking at me.

By now the girl was on her feet. "Thanks." She smiled at me.

I smiled back at her. "No problem."

Then her eyes widened. "Oh my god! You're Laura Marano!"

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!! Can I have a autograph?" She started screaming. It made me giggle. She was really sweet. It was so cool having fans that would freak out in front of you. It made me feel famous.

"Sure. What's you're name?" I asked.

"I'm Taylor." She said with a big smile. 😃

She had gorgeous blonde hair in a ponytail. Her bangs hung over nicely with hoop earrings. She was wearing a red flannel shirt with a pair of normal denim skinny jeans. She was really pretty. It did look dirty after rolling over the ground of a alley.

I gave her a autograph and said goodbye.

I went to my car and tried to start the engine.

Great. The battery was exsausted. Basically, it meant I wasn't going anywhere in this car.

I thought after that incident, I could go home and take a shower and just relax.

I tried calling Vanessa but she didn't pick up. So I grabbed my purse and locked my car and started to walk home.

I made my way down the street with cars driving quickly down the road. It defiantly wasn't the best place to be at night for a girl like me.

Most of the stores on the side have closed but I got scared when I reached the point where there were homeless people begging for money. I didn't have any money left after shopping for groceries.

I tried to walk faster. Why did I have to take this route home?

I kept walking until I noticed a place that was lit. I was actually bigger than any of the other stores. Music was blasting, their were people outside smoking, making out and it just wasn't a pretty site.

By now I was just freezing, tired and I really wanted to go home before I get involved with people like that.

When I slowly got closer to the front of the club, everyone turned to looked at me.

There with guys wearing muscle tanks showing off their weirdly designed tattoos. Girls, they were barely wearing any clothing. They were showing way to much cleavage.

"Oh, what is a cutie like you doing here?" This guy said to everyone else in the group. I tried to slowly walk by but they stopped me.

"Where you going? Don't you want to have some fun?" He held out a cigarette.

"No thank you. I said politely. They just starred at me, gesturing for me to try a cigarette. They blocked the whole pathway. I guess I was stuck here for a while.

I walked into the club and walked over to the bar. I sat down and looked out the window to see if they left. It was already getting really late.

I sat on the stool and watched the bartender serve alcoholic drinks. I looked around, thinking. Of all places, why did I have to end up here?

I looked at the side. There were people talking and enjoying themselves.

"Is there a bathroom here? I asked the guy as he turned to look at me.

He looked and smiled. "Your really pretty!" He said loudly. Through the music, a few people started to stare.

"Um, thanks." I said.

"Oh! The washroom is over there." He pointed to a corner. I made my way through the dance floor. People were dancing and I could feel the disgusting sweat rub off on my body.

I quickly got to the washroom. I opened the door and saw something I wish I never did.

Again, I'm sorry for not updating sooner! I have finals next week and I've been studying non stop.

I hope you like the chapter! Even though I know it's not the most exciting or interesting chapter.

But let me know in the comments, what you think is going to happen next!

BYEEE 😜 xoxo 💕