Chapter 25

NOTE: THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER!! 

Chapter 25

Laura's POV

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I jumped up in fear and shock.

I literally just had a heart attack.

There she stood. The girl, with that face. She stood there with a devilish smile that had crept to her lips.

She slowly took a small step towards me. I steped back while my head yelled 'Get away from me you freak!'

As she stepped closer, I could tell I was getting closer to the wall by the second. The moment my back hit the wall I felt a palm make contact with my face. "I told you you'd regret it" She shouted angrily. I can feel the redness on my cheek becoming more visible. What did I do wrong? I've never seen this girl in my entire life.

Is she Ross' ex-girlfriend? The one he told me about?

I looked at her in shock. She literally looked like a crazy obsessed fan. I just get this gut feeling she has this crazy inner part to her. On the other hand, I feel like I've just watched a reenactment of Overly Attached Girlfriend... just by looking at her. I know it's kind of mean but I've watched the parody videos, I don't need anymore craziness.

She took a step back, I was afraid of what she'd do next. Her arm is a lot stronger than it looks. She leaned against my vanity table as she grabbed the knob, swung it open and pulled out a knife.

"Holy crap! What the hell is going on?!" I shrieked jumping backwards.

I literally about to faint and she has the smile of a little kid enjoying ice cream. Who is this girl? Did she just go in the kitchen and grabbed a chef's knife? I'm not saying a chefs knife is not dangerous. Because as far as I know, they're very sharp.

She had the look of a murder prepared to assasinate you. Well, I might of exaggerated a bit....

Who does she think I'd do? Pull out another and have a head to head battle? Yeah right!

Anyways.....

This girl still hasn't moved yet. She seemed to get more intimidating by the second. Was she coming up with some plan to bury me or let me drown in water?

I feel like I'm in a horror movie. And if I remember clearly, the one without the knife, gun, weapon, etc. is always the one that end up dead. I guess it's me next...

The way she looks at me is just weird. Frightening. She has this disturbing way of making me terrified, more than I already am.

She brought the knife close to my face. I move my face as far away as I can. She was literally inches away from me. So was the knife. Her arm slowly wrapped around my neck and pulled the knife closer. I guess she has decided on skinning me alive.

I could feel the knife blade slowly touch my soon to be pale white skin. I couldn't tell what was going on, all I felt was pain. The blood started oozing out, I could feel it. A small drop of blood rolled down my neck staining my teal shirt. I shut my eyes, clenching my fist hoping the pain would just go away. But it didn't. A small tear escaped my eyes, making its way down to join my blood. That will live there forever.

'But don't worry, I wouldn't let her hurt you again.' Ross' voice echoed in my head. Another tear. He wasn't protecting me. He's not saving me. What was he planning to do to keep me safe?

'Someone please help me' I pleaded, hoping someone could just help me get out of this situation.

I guess not.

Well... This is it. These are my last few hours, I mean minutes. This is the time where I give up. Who gives a damn. If I die, I die. Who cares anyway? I honestly never thought like that before but here, I'm helpless.

I just took in the pain. She's either going to somehow speed up the killing process or I'll just bleed to death.

That's when she dropped me to the ground. I was completely weak, I was losing way to much blood. I was that bleeding girl in the corner of the room, I was getting dizzy. My eyesight was getting blurry. She kicked me in the knee cap. I flenched in pain. I couldn't take it anymore. But it kept going.

That's when the door swung open. A blurry figure stood in by the door. Something was thrown at the girl, it was chaos. It ended with the to fall to their feet.

As I kept losing blood, everything started to turn into small pixels. Figures moving, a phone dialing and a siren is all I hear before the darkness takes over once again.

I'm sooo sorry its so short but I just needed the next chapter to be one on its own. So the next one will be longer. Promise:)

Byeeeee! 

Xx Heather <3