Chapter 29

Quick update! Plus, it's longer! Just for you guys!!

Chapter 29

Laura's POV

"Hi, I'm Garrett, and you are?" He introduced, taking a seat across from me.

"Laura." I answered.

"So, what are you doing here alone?" He flashed his shiny white teeth in a smile.

We started talking and we even exchanged numbers. But not too long after...

~

"Garrett?" A familiar voice from behind soon came to the picture.

We stopped everything and turned around to face Ross.

"Oh, hey Ross! What are you doing here?"

Ross glared at him while pulling up a chair and taking a seat. He was annoyed, I'm sure of it.

"How do guys know each other?" I asked confused.

"Teen Beach Movie" they both replied at the same time. I nodded.

"Well, I have to get going. Nice seeing you Ross. Bye Laura!" He said winking at me before he walked away.

I waved with a smile and when I tuned to Ross he was mocking him. "Why are you being so mean to him?" I asked.

"No reason." he said quietly, his head lowered to the table.

I just shook it off and enjoyed my coffee. After we finished, Ross drove me to the mall.

Ross' POV

I entered the boutique with Laura in front of me.

"Oh my god! They still have this?! I wanted to buy this dress but they never had my size!" She exclaimed while holding up black top high low dress with the bottom part in a gorgeous turquoise colour.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"What?" She said so innocently. She is so cute. "Could you hold this? I'm defiantly getting this one!"

Then she picked out a few more dresses and went into the change room.

I took a seat on a couch near the changing rooms. Right when she left I could tell the girls near the cashier was staring at me. They were smiling way too much. I admit they all look beautiful but I already have my eyes set on someone special.

As they kept staring I started to talk.

"Tomorrow night, me and the rest of R5 are playing at that club by Starbucks. So I was thinking...."

She walked out of the dressing room, wearing a silver strapless dress that fell down to her mid thigh. I could feel my jaw drop to the floor.

She was beautiful. Actually that was a understatement, she was more than that.

I was trying to find the right words but I couldn't, they were jumbled everywhere. I couldn't concentrate.

She walked in front of a mirror and admired her reflection. If she asks how she looks, I already know the answer.

"Um..... can you zip me up?" She asked nervously. I hesitated, walking over to her bare back. I tried to stop the urge to put my hands on her waist. She has a real effect on me.

".....and ....I- ..... I was thinking ...... you could come to the club and after we could go to a romantic dinner" I stuttered.

I said still shocked by how pretty Laura looked.

She smiled and turned to face me, "I'd love too."

------- next morning --------

I woke up bright and early. This dinner has to be perfect.

I waited around, practiced our song for tonight.

I drove to the closest store and went to buy a bouquet of roses and a pair of polka dot socks.

As I went to pay for it, the cashier smiled at me. Knowing it was for a girl I was crazy about.

~

Laura's POV

I woke up at 11 am. I was exhausted from last night.

I made my way down the stairs and made myself a bowl of oatmeal. The house was so quiet, Vanessa was probably on set.

I was enjoying my food when I got a phone call from Garrett.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Laura? You there?" his voice said loud and clear.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Wanna hang out?" he asked.

"Ok! Let me get ready!" I yelped.

"Great! Meet me at the beach in an hour!"

"Okay! See you there!"

I ran upstairs, grabbed my towel and got in the shower. Carefully, I rinsed my body and washed my hair. Avoiding any way to cause more pain for myself.

I got out and dried off. I put on the high low dress that I fell in love with. It was simple yet still super cute.

I didn't know whether this was a date or not.

I grabbed my purse and walked outside, made sure the door was locked. I heard a car drive by, I thought it was some random driver.

"Laura?" I turned around and say Garrett in his car. "You live here?" he continued.

I nodded, walking closer to his car. "Well, I was heading to the beach but since you're here, let's go together!"

I smiled and got in. it took 45 minutes to get to the beach and we stopped by and got some food.

I had the best time.

Garrett was hilarious and very outgoing.

You know what they say, 'time flys when you're having fun'.

-----MEANWHILE....... (Ross' POV)----

My and my siblings were backstage, we just did a soundcheck and we were on in 5 minutes. I peaked behind the curtain, searching the whole room for my special girl. 😍

She was no where in sight......

I still had to perform.

"Hey everybody!" I yelled and everyone clapped. "So this is a song I wrote for someone I really care about." I continued.

I started to sing If I Can't Be With You.

I don't wanna be famous,
I don't wanna if I can't be with you
Everything I eat's tasteless
Everything I see don't compare with you
Paris, Monaco and Vegas,
I'd rather stay with you
If I had to choose
Baby, you're the greatest,
And I got everything to lose,
And I just want to be with you
And I can't ever get enough!

Baby give it all up, up, I'd give it all up
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And, No Oscar, No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue,
If I can't be with you!

I felt a tear fall from my eyes

I could sail around the whole world
But, I still won't find a place
As beautiful as you girl!
And really who's got time to waste?
I can't even see a future,
Without you in it, the colors start to fade,
Any way I'm gonna lose you,
And nobody in the world could ever take your place!
You're the kind you can't replace!
And I can't ever get enough!

There goes another......

Baby, I'd give it all, up, I'd give it all up,
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And, No Oscar, No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue ,
If I can't be with you!

And another....
All I could think about was Laura.

If I can't be with you!
Oh, if I can't be with you!
If I can't be with you!
Oh, all of this sucks, if I can't be with you!

All of this stuff sucks, yeah, all of this sucks!
If I can't be with you!
And, No Oscar, No Grammy
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue
If I can't be with you!
With You

I finished and took a deep breath. Wiped off any tears on my face and ran off stage.

I was really sensitive. I may really look like a little baby but I couldn't deal with the fact that Laura, the girl I love wasn't here. I wrote that song for her. It practically described everything I was feeling.

It was as if I poured my heart out to everyone in the room, but her.

Sorry for such a sad ending!

Question:

How badly do you want Raura?

💛❤️

I love you guys , each and every single one of you!

Thanks for reading! And don't worry there's still more.

Chapter 30 is almost done!

How fast do you want me to update?

Vote and Comment!!

To infinity and beyond! ∞

Xoxo

Heather
💕