Chapter 35

Hey. Before you start reading, I would just like to say a incredibly sorry I am for not updating. I think it's been past a month. Let me just tell you that I'm not just ditching this story.

It's just that lately, everything.... just went wrong. Everything was fine, I honestly didn't have anything wrong, at all. But let's just cut to the end and just say I had to attend a funeral recently. It wasn't my parents, just a close family friend.

I'm sorry for the extremely long wait! I just wanted to get another chapter posted. I'm still pretty sad but please bear with me! :/

xoxo 😃

Chapter 35

Laura's POV

I opened the door and I felt my cheeks turn red of embarrassment.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said to a couple making out against the wall.

They looked at me and my heart stopped.

A familiar blond looked at me.

"Ross" I breathed.

He quickly moved a few feet away from the girl and nervously brushed his hair back.

"Um, sorry. I'm just going to...." I awkwardly said as I pointed to a bathroom stall. I ran inside and leaned against the wall.

"Laura?" he knocked on the stall door.

A single tear fell from my eye followed by many more. The hardest part was trying to stop the crying and the sounds that come with it.

He probably can tell I'm crying.

I realized that I had to leave this stupid club and get home before it's was too late.

I quickly wiped away the tears and took several deep breathes. I quietly unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open. I peeked out to see Ross and the girl.

They couldn't see me. I watched the girl try to reach out to Ross. He was ignoring her.

Why? She looked... hot. I know I would never say that, not a girl like me. But everyone knows most girls that go to clubs.... well, they probably do their makeup. Wear clothes that are incredibly tight fitted and that a lot of cleavage.

Well, that described her perfectly.

"Laura?" I heard him whisper.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't even look at him. I never thought he would be that type of guy. Yeah, i know, it's wrong of me to say, but it is quite low.

"This is the girl you'd rather have instead of me? A girl like that doesn't deserve a superstar like you. She's just a worthless little goody two shoes. She's better off dead.

The girl looked at me in disgust with a smug smirk on her face as if she was 'all that'.

I've never been told to kill myself or any type of death threat. Let's just say I was afraid Ross might think the same thing. Especially after everything we've been through.

I tried to not look like i actually cared what she thought but I don't know it did.

"Aww, she's crying too!" She said in fake pity for me.

I ran out the door into the large room of noise before I heard Ross yell "really?".

I pushed my way through and made my way out the door. The group I first saw was still there.

"Hey! She's back!"

I tried to ignore them but they asking if I wanted a cigarette or a beer. You could call it harassing. I finally worked up the nerve to slap the guy in the face.

From then the last thing I remember was passing out.

Sorry it's so short I wrote this really quickly. It might be a long time till the next update but please don't stop reading. I'm sorry for the delay!

If you liked it please vote and comment!

Love you! xoxo 😘