Chapter 31

Sorry, I know this is not the best chapter. :/

Chapter 31

Ross' POV

I caught Laura in my arms. She looked drunk and wasted. Her arms hung over mine and her legs were sprawled across the floor. Her hair was messy, it hung over her whole head.

I saw the whole thing. If she kissed that guy and she wasn't drunk, I'd be so angry.

She looked up at me, her eyes widen. I saw the girl storm towards her and Riker jumped in.

"Okay, let it go, she's drunk." he said.

The girl started acting girly by twirling her hair. She put her hand on Riker's hand. "How about we just leave her alone and do something else?" she smiled moving closer to his face.

He brushed her off. "Not happening. I'm sorry, but I don't date girls like you" He smirked.

I heard the crowd of voices. All sounding the same. The boy came up by her side. I'm assuming that's her boyfriend.

"Okay stop, don't say that to her. She's the one who started this." He pointed to Laura.

"She's the one who threw herself at me, knowing that she has a boyfriend behind her." Riker snapped back, defending Laura.

His eyes widened in realization. Of course it was true.

"Why didn't you stop her then, huh?" I added.

He didn't say a word. His eyes looked at her in shame and desire. I could tell, he likes Laura.

"That's what I thought." I smirked and walked away with Laura in my arms.

I carry Laura bridal style to a bedroom. She kept mumbling and slurring a bunch of words I didn't understand. Everyone else went to clear stuff up with Olivia.

I slowly place her on the bed. When I was about to get up, she grabs onto my shirt and pulls me closer.

I pulled away, out of her grip.

"Wh- why don't yooou wannnnt me?" she asked.

I got to admit, she looks absolutely gorgeous in the strapless dress. It was hard to resist her warmth. I felt so lonely without her.

I couldn't take advantage of a girl.I never will. I know Cody would. But unlike Cody, I was a real gentleman.

"Come on, Laura. You're drunk!"

"Nooooo, noooo I'mmm nooot."

"Yes you are, you know what I'm bringing you to my place. If your sister knew that this happened, you'd be in so much trouble." I lifted her up and carried her out the room.

I brought her to my car and drove her home. My mom and dad were away on a business trip so the house was empty. I brought her to my parents bed and tucked her in. I need to check in on her every hour or so.

----- Next morning -------

Laura's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned and just felt uncomfortable. That's when I realized I was still in a dress. I looked around trying to figure out where I was.

The door opened and then came Ross with a cup of tea.

"You're awake!"

I looked at him confused. "Where am I and what are you doing here?"

"It's a long story"

He told me the story which made me remember some parts. Actually the only part I remember was being at Olivia's party and Austin Mahone singing. Anything past there, I don't remember.

"So did I really throw myself at a guy with a girlfriend?" He nodded.

I sighed. "Well I guess, now I can say I've tried alcohol."

I leaned over to give him a quick kiss.

I looked back at him. He was just staring at me.

~

"Ross!" I heard Stormie call.

"Give me a sec. I'll be back!" He said after he rushed out the door.

I sat there for a minute or so and got a phone call.

"Hello?" I talked into my flip phone.

"Hey it's me, Garrett! Want to hang out?"

~~~

Ross' POV

I continued to stare at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Ross!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

At some point, I had to stop staring. I turned away and walked down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie. Could you help me bring that box to the garage? Be careful it's heavy and fragile." She pointed to a cardboard box.

I slowly the box and brought it into the garage. I made my way up the stairs. I slowly walked towards the room, I reached the door but I heard Laura's voice. She was talking to someone. It stopped me from bursting through the door.

I leaned my ear against the door and listened to her speak.

"Tomorrow? Okay, sounds great! Bye Garrett!" She said happily. I heard her flip phone close.

How could Laura do this? Can she even remember last night?

I was tired of this. She was the one I wanted to be with. But she keeps ditching me or finding someone better.

I slammed the door open and she jumped up, startled.

I told her straight once. I was always her second choice. I was always the one she blew off to hang out with someone else.

I tried to make it easy for myself and tell her I couldn't be with her once so I could move on.

It obviously didn't work. Last night reminded me how much I wanted to be with her. I watched her kiss some random dude. She hasn't even kissed me like that and I've known her longer.

"I can't do this." I finally said.

She looked at me confused. "Can't do what?"

"This. Us, Laura, I'm always your second choice. You've met two guys since Cody left and still you chose them over me. You even kissed some random guy at that party last night!" My voice started to crack.

"Over all that, I met you first. I keep blaming myself for telling you to come to Puerto Rico, and I still am. Clearly, you've moved on and...... I guess I should too."

I tried to hold back tears.

"And now... I hear you making plans with Garrett!" I screamed, the thought of that made me more angry than sad.

Saying that was breaking my heart. But I couldn't help it. I was tired of this. It's been 2 months since the plane accident and nothing has changed.

Heey ! How is everyone?

And yes, Raura will happen.
But not yet ;)

Please vote and leave a comment below.

Remember to follow me on Instagram!
My username is @sleepinthegardeen

Follow for sneak peeks of new chapters!

Your comments from the last chapter were so sweet! Thank you everyone that commented such nice things!

When I read all the comments, I literally couldn't smile any more than I already was.

I can't believe some of you actually took time to write such long responses, telling me what you think about this story!

I was so happy knowing all the comments were so nice....

You are all amazing!!

Thanks for reading :)

I love you all, to the moon and back <3

Xoxo

sleepinthegardeen
💕