Chapter 24

Heey ! =)

I tried to make the chapter longer but its been so long since I updated [actually it was a week]. Anyways, I'm sorry for taking so long to update! This chapter is shorter, it might be like that for a while.

So ..... Halloween is coming up this Thursday! What are you going to be for Halloween? ;)

P.S. This is a unedited chapter!

Chapter 24 

Laura's POV

I woke up by a bright ray of sun light shining through the window. I struggled getting up from my previous sleeping position. I wish I still had one of those hospital beds. The ones that could let me sit up with the push of a button. The pain is still present, but its getting better everyday. After finally managing to sit up, I turn to my left and notice Ross sound asleep. He looked so cute. How could a guy like him ever like a girl like me?

Ever since the plane crash everyone says that happened, I've been really self-conscious. I didn't feel as confident and strong, but then again I don't remember how I was before. I slowly move my feet towards the edge of the bed and bring myself to my feet. I slowly limp to the bathroom after grabbing a simple teal t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Taking a look in the mirror, I play around with my messy bed hair.

I can't take a proper shower because of all the wounds around my body. I took a towel and wipe my arm and legs. That's the closest thing to a shower that will keep me freshened up. When I finished, I took out my contacts. With the water still running, I slowly took out the one with the big R, bringing it to my right eye. As it almost reaches my nose, it drops and falls into the sink. The running water flushes it down the drain.

Great. That was just perfect. What a wonderful start to a brand new day.

I forcefully shut my contacts case and turn of the water. I undressed myself from my pajamas and into my casual outfit. Running my fingers through my hair, I walk out of the bathroom. Turning around to make sure the lights off, I turn to face a hard, muscular chest. Facing a blond haired boy who had a smirk planted on his lips. "Sorry." I muttered.

I walked past him while he turned around to face me. "Good morning." I flashed him a quick smile and continued to pack up all the clothes and toiletries back into my large duffel bag. "I want to take you somewhere." He finally broke the awkward silence. 

"Would you come with me?" I nodded. He backed away into the washroom and shut the door. In less than 10 minutes he came out wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a leather jacket with a white tee underneath. Man, boys get ready so quickly. He unplugged his phone from his charger, grabbed his keys and waited at the door. His head leaning against the edge of the door.

"Lady's first." He smiled as he motioned his hand out the door. 

I walked down the stairs and found everyone in the kitchen, scrambling around for milk, eggs... the general breakfast foods. "I'm taking Laura out for a car ride." He announced. After hearing a few 'okays or have fun', we headed to his car.

When we finally reached his car, he opened the passenger door for me to take a seat. What a gentleman! He shut the door behind me and walked around to the other side.

"We met in London. You came our R5 concert and met ungrateful girl who happened to be my ex." He explained the whole R5 family-band thing. It was so cool, their parents named them all with names starting with R. How perfect was it that their whole family would become a band?