Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Laura's POV

I think my head is going to explode! I'm going crazy! I don't know whether I should listen to Rydel or not! Should I go out with Ross? What about this Brooke girl? I don't know what she's capable of! Ugh! What do I do?

I got out of bed to see Rydel putting make up on. "Hey."she says while putting on blush. "I'm going to get ready." and I left for the bathroom. I took a warm shower and decided to put on something casual. A crop top with an American flag on it plus simple pair of high-waisted denim shorts. I finished putting makeup on and headed downstairs with Rydel. We ate breakfast and she drove me home. I had a great time hanging out with Rydel. Just like the old times.

Ross' POV

I'm pacing back and forth thinking of how to break up with Maia in the nicest way. Oh, here she comes.

"Hey, Rossy!" She is so happy. I feel bad.

I smiled slightly. Here goes nothing. "So, Maia, I just don't think it's going to work."

"What do you mean? What's not going to work?" She asks. Oh boy, she's clueless.

"Us."

"Are you breaking up with me?" she screamed. By now everyone was starring at us. I pulled her away from the public. "Let me get this straight, you asked me to be your girlfriend. Not a day ago and now you're breaking up with me? Do you know I broke up with my boyfriend to be with you?! Do you do this with every girl you meet? You know what? Just forget it! You're just a conceited jerk! I can't believe you! Who the hell do you think you are? You're just a disaster waiting to happen! I wish I never see you again! Ugh!" And like that, she stormed off. That went well. I thought.

I headed back to my room. Wait, where's Laura? I need to ask her out. I walked out my door. "Rydel! Are you in there? Open the door, it's Ross!" I say banging the door.

"What?! What's with the yelling?" Rydel said finally opening the door. "Where's Laura?"

"I drove her home not to long ago." she said.

"Wait, where does Laura live?"

Laura's POV

I just got home. No one was home, Vanessa is probably still on set. I was about to head up to my room when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door to see Ross. "Hey." I said. I let him in.

"So, about that date? Do you want to go out with me?" he asks getting closer to me.

"Did you break up with Maia?"

"Yes" he respond sounding hopeful.

"Um ... Sure, I guess." What did I just do? What if something happens? Oh whatever, I'll just forget about it.

"Yes! I'll pick you up at 7." he says and starts to walk away. When he is at the front steps he turns around. "You're not going to bail on me again, are you?"

"No." Then he left.

Well, this is it, I'm finally going to go on a date with Ross. No going back now. I have two hours until he's coming. I went up to my room and found the perfect outfit. A one shoulder pink dress along with my favorite wedges. I redid my makeup and got dressed. Then I moved my hair to the right side and secured it with a bobby pin. I was all set for my date with Ross.

A/N

Hey guys! School has been hectic! I managed to fit in one more chapter. Sorry it's not that good, it's also a little short. I kinda rushed it. Don't worry! There's more coming! BTW vote/comment/follow! That would be very appreciated ! :D