Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ross' POV

I can't believe that just happened! Riker may have met her first, but I kissed her first! But she doesn't want anyone to know. Does she like Riker? Maybe she already has a boyfriend. Oh great now I can't stop thinking about her. Am I falling in love?

It is so awkward between me and Laura, but it's not like we're best friends or anything. We just met.

We walked back to Riker's room and as soon as he saw Laura he walked towards us. "Hey Laura, can I talk to you alone? Oh no! Is he asking her out?

"Um, sure"

Laura's POV

I followed Riker out to the hallway. "So, Laura, I was wondering if you want to go out sometime." I didn't know whether to say yes or no. Considering that kiss earlier - with Ross. But it doesn't matter, I barely know him. After all, I did meet this awesome guy that happens to be asking me out. "Yes!" I say after a few seconds of silence.

"Awesome, so I'll come by your room at 7."

Riker smiled and reached for the doorknob. As he opened the door I saw Ross fall to the ground. "I wasn't listening. I - um spilled my drink, I was just cleaning it up. I noticed Riker gave him a death glare. It was kind of cute. I shook it off and went to talk to Rydel.

Hey Rydel! What's Up?

"Nothing much. By the way, I saw you talking to Riker. What did he say?"

"Oh nothing big, just that he asked me out!" I started to squeal.

"That's great! But you do know that Riker's a little too old for you?

"Nah, its fine. Age is overrated anyway right?"

We both laugh and had a good time. I saw Ross staring at me a few times, and as soon as I catch him he turns away. It got me to thinking...