Chapter 33

Heey!

I told you I'd update sooner!

I can't believe this story got 80 votes since the last update! That's insane!

Just for those who don't know, POV stands for point of view. I guess some people didn't understand from the last chapter.

And I just want to let you know, I dont actually edit the chapters I post so I'm sorry for any mistakes I make!

Anyways..... on with the story! ;)

Chapter 33

Laura's POV

After 5 minutes, a car light from behind came closer and closer. It was getting darker by the minute.

Am I going to be kidnaped?

I started running. Literally running for my life. This is why I don't walk home, this late at night. This is why I have a car.

I knew running wouldn't help, a car is so much faster. As the car came closer, I started to notice when it pulled up next to me, it was Riker.

I stopped running, trying to catch my breath.

"Why are you running from me?" Riker said sarcastically.

"I didn't know it was you!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Come on, get in."

After he drove me home. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

~

The next few days were a blur. I didn't do anything productive. All I could do was think about Ross.

It didn't help to know that Ross hates me. Every time I called his phone, it went straight to voicemail. He ignored me.

I stayed in bed for few days straight. My hair was a mess. It has not the easiest to go through this. I felt like no one in the world would know how I felt.

I felt alone. Easy as that.

Vanessa was rarely at home. She was normally on set of Switched at Birth. Whereas I, just laid in bed with nothing to do. I went downstairs to the fridge to get something to eat, only to find a empty fridge. No food of drinks. Someones got to go grocery shopping eventually. I guess it has to be me. 

I went back upstairs to take a shower. I mean, if im going to go out in public, I have to look presentable. And now, I look terrible. My hair was messy, so was my room. I needed to wash my face before it starts breaking out. I put on a baggy sweater and a pair of black leggings and headed out the door. 

I drove to the store and got everything I needed. After I gathered everything in a cart, I paid and was headed out the store. 

I walked out to the parking lot, I put away the bags and started the engine. That's where I noticed two figures in a nearby alley. One larger shadow towering over another. I could tell it was a girl rolled up in a ball on the ground.  I could here her screaming. There was no one to help. I dont know what came over me. I slammed the door shut and ran over to all the chaos. 

Laura, your a genius. You're going to get yourself killed.

I thought, but I didnt seem to care. I kept running. 

And because for some strange reason, I didnt care if he would've noticed me. "Hey! Get away from her!" I yelled. 

He turned to look at me and my heart stopped. 

I couldn't believe that a guy, I knew my entire life.....  

would do something that cruel.

Yeah, I suck at cliffhangers :\  

I am really sorry its so short but longer chapters take longer to write, so im sticking to short chapters!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Well I made a new cover, hope you like it! I'm terrible at editing photos. 

So, I did also change my username. I am no longer @sleepinthegardeen on Instagram either.

From now on search up @raurauslly_xo to find me!

I can't believe R5 is now an adult band!!
😂

I love you guys!
Stay amazing
💕

xoxo