Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ross' POV

I was really enjoying our moment on my bed. I continued to kiss her neck. After a while, I could tell she wasn't into it anymore.

"Hey, what's wrong? I asked, I was a little confused.

She just looked at me. Her eyes were full of sadness. I know how to make you feel better. I leaned down again to his her neck. I slowly inch my hand behind her back and up her shirt. I started playing around with her bra strap."... Ross ..... " I hear her whisper. I finally get her bra unhooked. "... Ross ... "

I slowly pull down her tank top over her shoulder.
"..... ROSS!"

She yelled as I felt her hand quickly push me off her and got off the bed. She looked away as she fixed her hair and clothes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I'm more confused than ever.

She looked at me an then sighed. "You just don't get it do you?" Finally, she said something.

"What?" I really wish she could just tell me. She looked around the room, avoiding eye contact. "Come on. Just tell me." Now I'm getting annoyed.

"You're leaving tommorrow to do a movie in Puerto Rico! For four months! Leaving your family, friends and .... me. Leaving to do a movie with no one but yourself and the cast of who knows what. And remember that time when you made me feel like the only girl in the world?! Oh, ... wait ... that was yesterday!" Her voice started to crack. "And now I come into your room and you make out with me like nothing happened!! Are you trying to get me to sleep with you?! Do you have any idea how I feel right now?!"

She started to rant about how inconsiderate I was, and she was right ...

She had already broke into tears. She tried to catch her breath after there is a moment of silence. She looks around and runs out the door.