Chapter 20

A/N 

Heey ! How's everyone? I just wanted to say thanks for all the reads and votes. Love you all! <3 You're all amazing! I'm gonna start making my chapters longer ... i guess we'll just see how that works. -.- Haha. =) Well, sorry I'm boring you but, here's chapter 20! Be sure to leave a comment! Love to hear from you! Vote!

*xoxo

Chapter 20

Rydel's POV

Laura just left for Puerto Rico 2 hours ago. She must be so excited.I wish I could go to see Ross too. I decided it was time to relax. None of the boys are home now, they should be back in an hour. I went to my room and simply put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. I went down to the kitchen to make a cup of cocoa. Yum. I sat on the couch and went channel surfing. That's excersising right? Food .. Disney .. ABC Family ..... Ughhh, nothing good's on. I was about to walk back to the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see a broken hearted Vanessa, who was drowning in tears. "OMG Vanessa, what happened? What did Riker do?" I quickly grabbed a box of tissues and handed it to her as she sat on the couch. It's so sad to see her like this.

"Riker didn't do anything .. it's ... it's Laura .." I could've killed Riker if he did anything to her.

"What happened to Laura?" I asked as she turned to me. I knew then, I would regret asking. "S-she .. her p-plane c-c-crashed ..."

"Oh My God, ... what do we do? Where is she? Tell me everything" I'm officially freaking out.

"Well, 10 minutes ago the police called me because we're related, of course. Apperantly, the pilot that was driving her had cancer and was poisoned or something." She cried even louder. "They just found the plane and her body, they're bringing her to the hospital 20 minutes from here."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I yelled as she ran to the bathroom to fix her makeup. I paced back and forth as I waited for Vanessa. "Hey! We're back! Rydel? Do yo- ... hey, what's wrong with you?" I hear Riker yell loudly. I swear he could have made me deaf if I wasn't a few feet away from him. 

"We're going to see Laura ... at the hospital." I whisper softly. "See Laura? Great ... wait did you say hospital? What happened?" Ughh, I can't deal with this now. "Vanessa! Come on, hurry up!" I yell as I head to the door. Riker grabbed my arm. "What happened to Laura?"

"Just come, I'll explain." I say as I walk out the door. "Vanessa!!" I drive to the hospital and as soon as we got there we burst through the door. "I'm here to see Laura Marano, where is she?!" I scream at the nurse. "Rydel, calm down." Riker says as the terrified nurse points down the hall. "Thanks."

I run to open a door to a very pale, lifeless body. Is this really Laura? As soon as Vanessa saw her she turned to cry in Riker's shoulder.

What's going to happen when Ross finds out?

Ross' POV

Where's Laura? She was supposed to be here an hour ago. I grab my phone and quickly called Laura's cell. That's wierd, I couldn't even get through. I called Rydel's and after a minute or two, she picked up. No one said hello though. "Hello? Rydel? You there?" All I can here is shuffling and whispering.

"What are we going to do? What happens if he finds out?" Find out what? Does she even know she's on the phone with me?

"You should call him right now and tell him, he's going to find out eventually." That sounded like Riker.