Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Laura's POV

ROSS IN PUERTO RICO FOR 4 MONTHS?!?!

"four months? in Puerto Rico?" I think I'm going to break down crying.

"Laura, this is a really big oppertunity for my career. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I think I'm going. For now the R5 tour is on hold until I get back. My family rented this house few blocks from here. They'll be staying there while I'm gone. The bright side is I've talked to the director, and they gave me a round trip ticket for you on some private jet. You will be able to come to Puerto Rico and see the set yourself! It's just that you'll have to wait 3 months." he explained.

"I know that it's a chance of a lifetime, I just can't imagine 4 months without you." I say trying to hold back tears.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You can hangout with R5."

"When are you leaving?"

"Tommorrow."

"Tommorrow?" This day just keeps getting worse! "I guess it means you should get packing! Do you want me to come over and help?"

"Yes!"

We went over to his temporary house and helped him get packed. His house was empty, I wonder where everyone is. Other than that, the house was gorgeous! So big and cozy!

I still can't believe this is the last  

day I get to spend with him till he goes! This is so sad... I love his new house.. I guess I'll just have to hang out with his family or something. Riker is definatly out of the picture, looks like he's happy with Vanessa. What am I going to do for 2 months?

"Hello! Earth to Laura!! Laura!!" Ross yelled waving his hand around my face.

"Oh, uh .. yeah ... let's get packing ..." I said and followed him to his room.

I walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"So, do you want to help me pack?" He says awkwardly.

"Do you want me to?" I ask as he leans towards me and pulls me closer. I fall back on his bed with him on top of me. We make out in that position for a while as he makes his way down to my neck. He plants small kisses near my neck. Eventually, I just lay there as he continues.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He says as he pushes himself up.

A/N

Sorry it's so short! I've kinda been sick lately and plus school I promise I will continue to update soon! Bye!