Chapter 26

Heeeey! How's everyone!

I just really wanted you amazingly awesome people out there, who were so supportive of this story! Especially everyone who voted and commented such nice things! Thank you! <3 You guys are amazing. <3 Yeah, I honestly say amazing too many times but its so truee :)

But seriously, I think my heart is getting fatter by the second -.- :P

Sorry again, I didn't mean for this to be a sappy thank you letter ;)

But thank you. xx

Chapter 26

Vanessa's POV

"And cut!!" The director yelled. Everyone cleared the set in under two minutes. The clean up crew started packing up everything we used.

I headed to my dressing room. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and turned it on. I look at the time, 10:30??! Wow, it's late.

I quickly grab everything I need and go back to say goodbyes. I walk to my car and placed my bag in the passenger seat and started the ignition. I stepped on the gas paddle and left the parking lot.

The road was quite empty. Everyone is probably laying on their comfy beds in their warm pajamas.

Laura.... I hope Ross got her something to eat. She can't quite cook yet due to her injury.

I kept my eyes on the road. I'm about five minutes away from our house, when I finally reach our block.

I turn the wheel to see flashing blue and red lights. It's blinding me. I slow down as I drive further down the block. What happened here? Wait, that cant be our house right? I held up my hand to my forehead, the lights were bright. I moved around trying to recognize the house.

I pull over to the nearest empty parking spot, grabbed my purse and stepped out. Five police cars parked on the driveway or by the road. A police officer has just started taping the 'Police line do not cross' around the perimeter of the house. Wait, that's my house......

A ambulance arrived seconds later followed by a few paramedics carrying a stretcher, exiting the house.

That's when my heart broke into a million pieces. There were blood stains all over her body. Laura. Why does it have to be her again? Please don't tell me this was on purpose too. She could be in a body bag soon. And yet, it was only two days ago that she left the hospital.

I ran towards the stretcher but the police officers stopped me. "I'm sorry, but you can't cross." He stated.

"But that's my sister!! I yelled at him.

I guess this isn't new to him. He's probably been yelled at like that before.

She was lifted into the ambulance and drove to the hospital right away. I'll meet her there.

What happened next was completely shocking. The first thing I heard was a few kicks. It was coming from Laura's room. A girl jumped out and scratched her knee. She couldn't relive herself quick enough though. The police came over with guns pointing to her head.

"Put you hands behind your back!" The police officer turned her around and held her hands behind her back. One in particular, pulled out a pair of hand cuffs. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do could be used against you in court." The police office said as he secure the handcuffs around her wrists.

As he led her to the police car, she glared at me as she walked by. Boy, is that girl crazy.

There were now four police cars parked. Neighbors had already gathered around, this was all a show to them. There was even few videotaping. I mean, really? Come on!