Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys! :) So I start school tommorrow and I just really wanted to give you guys another chapter. It's a little long! I'll try my best to update regularly. But they might be shorter though! Anyways, here's chapter 7!

Chapter 7

Laura's POV

"Riker asked me out!" she quickly blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Did she just say what I think she said?

"Um, when did he ask you? I ask playing with my fingers. I admit I was a little jealous. Espescially the fact he asked her so quickly.

"Just now!"

I guess its best if I be happy for her. "You have fun on your date."

"Thanks!"

"And I thought you said he was only just cute."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up. So now that you're awake go get dressed and we can go to Starbucks"

~~~Day of concert~~~

I arrived at the concert with Vanessa. Ross was the first to see me.

"Hey Laura, can I talk to you alone for a moment?"

"Sure." I smiled and followed him backstage. Vanessa left to talk to Riker.

"So, I was wondering if you would like to grab something to eat after the concert."

"You mean on a date?"

"No - I mean yes." He says nervously.

"I would love to." I smile.

"Yes! Meet me back here after the concert."

He walks away to finish the sound check. We sat at the balcony. It was finally time for them to sing my favorite R5 song, Here Comes Forever. Throughout the song, Ross would point at me and that made me feel special. As if he was singing to me.

When they sang their last song, I started to make my way backstage.I stood there waiting for Ross as he helped pack up their instruments. That's when a girl came up to me.

A girl just a little taller than me. She had brown curly hair with a model body. I thought she was a fan who wanted an autograph or picture.

"Hey, how are y-"

"Oh, don't act so sweet and innocent. The world knows you're a bitch."

My eyes widen.

"Excuse me? You don't know me."

"Oh please, you're just a ugly, slut. I don't know who you think you are, but you better back away from Ross before you regret it."

"Are you threatening me?" I say as calmly as possible.

Without even answering me, she turned on her heel and walked away, whipping her hair in my face.

It's not like that was the first time I had hate directed towards me. It's just she definatly wasn't a fan, but she was different. It was more towards me dating Ross. I get the fact that all the girls wish it were them. It's just jealously. I told myself. What did she mean by I'll regret it? Well, I couldn't take any chances.

I continued to stand there waiting for Ross. My brain had a mental debate on whether I should still go on my date with him. I came to conclusion that the answer was no.

R5 finally walked backstage. "Hey Laura." they all said.

"Are you ready?" Ross asks and smiles.

"Actually, I don't think we should date Ross. I'm sorry."

I started to walk away. But he grabbed my shoulder. "Wait, what do you mean? Before the show you were all excited! What happened?"

"Nothing, I just don't think its a good idea." Then I left.

Ross' POV

Did Laura just leave? What happened during the show?

"What just happened?"

"Did Laura just leave?"

"Don't you guys have a date tonight?"

The rest of R5 came bombarding me with question. "I don't know"

"Rydel! Can you ask Laura what happened?"

"Sure." 

Rydel's POV

I called Laura. "Hello?"

"Laura! I need to talk to you! Ross is worried about you!"

"I don't want to talk about Ross!" I heard her yell through the phone.

"Ok, forget about that. How about you and me have a girl's day tommorrow? We could go shopping, get our nails done, whatever you want!"

"Um ... Okay!" she said.

"Yes! Meet me at my hotel suite tommorrow morning. I'll text you the address later. Bye!"

"See ya!" And that was the end of our conversation.

~~~Next morning~~~

Laura's POV

Today is girl's day! I can't wait! I put on this coral pink high-low dress and headed to Rydel's. The only problem was that Ross' room was across from her's. I hope I wouldn't have to see him today.

I walked in and saw Rydel waiting for me. We talked a bit at the coffee shop until I notice Ross walk out of the elevator with a short haired brunette.

"Hey, Ross over here!" Rydel yelled.

"Wait, Ryde-"

Ross walked over to our table with the girl. "Hey Delly ... Laura"

"Who's you're friend?" I asked.

"Oh, this is Maia, my girlfriend."