Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Riker's POV

I'm so excited for my date with Laura. I get this strange feeling that Ross likes her. Anyway, I was going to take her to this fancy restraunt downtown. The thing is I just woke up, I was about to go over to Laura's room to see if she wanted to get breakfast. I walked over to her room and knocked on the door. Vanessa opened to door seconds later. "Hey Vanessa, is Laura here?"

"Yeah, but she's kind of busy. You can come in if you want."

"Thanks." I walked in to see Laura getting ready. A makeup crew surrounded her. The table was filled with makeup brushes,blush,lipstick, mascara. You get the idea. I walked in slowly. She looked so beautiful. As soon as Laura saw me, she smiled." Hey"

"Hi, what's all this?"

"Oh it's because I'm here in London for a photo shoot. Don't worry, it ends at 4. I will be there for our date tonight." She smiled, which made me smile.

"So, I was just wondering if you wanted to get breakfast together."

"Sure, just give me 10 minutes to get ready. I'll come to your room."

I left her room and went to mine. Not even 2 minutes past until my whole family was to my room.

Ross' POV

We were hanging out in Riker's room when I hear someone knock on the door. I was the closest on to the door, so I opened the door to find Laura. "Um, hey what are you doing here?"

"I was just looking for Riker." She said.

"Hold on ... RIKER!" I yelled and turned back to Laura. She was looking down not knowing what to say. I hated this awkward silence. I wish Riker didn't meet her first so I could ask her out myself.

"Hey Laura." Riker said all of a sudden. That's when Laura looked up and smiled. "Are you ready to go?" she said.

"Yeah just let me get my key card." He walked away as Rydel walked to the door.

"Hey Laura, what are you doing here?"

"Earlier this morning, Riker asked me if I wanted to get breakfast together." Laura explained.

"Cool, mind if we all join?" I said. "Sure, if Riker's okay with it."

"If Riker's okay with what?" Riker asked as he walked back to the door.

"If we join you and Laura for breakfast." I said

"Sure, why not"

We all went to the breakfast buffet downstairs and when we all got our food. We sat down. Not long after, paparazzi flooded in with a ton of questions for Laura.

"Laura! You met R5?"

"What happened between you and Cody?

"Which one of these boys do you think is the cutest?

"Are you and Ross together? You look like an adorable couple!"

"Will you be presenting at the Teen Choice Awards?"

Wow, she must be famous! What is the big deal with us meeting? It's none of their business! Did that reporter just say Laura and Cody? Who's Cody? Cody who?

"Stop! I yelled "Give her some space!" Everyone looked at me weirdly. As we finished our food, the paparazzi left. Laura and her sister left for her photo shoot and we still hung out but in my room this time. We sang songs and played video games.

I continued to think about Laura. She was so beautiful. I loved her laugh and her smile. She may be a little dorky, but that made her even more adorable. Adorkable. That's what made her so unique. Am I falling for her?

Laura's POV

I can't stop thinking about that kiss with Ross. Do I like him?

"Vanessa? Can I talk to you about something?"

-CONVO-

Vanessa: "Yeah, sure"

Laura: "Um, IhaveadatewithRikerbutmeandRosskissedandIthinkIlikehim."

Vanessa: "Could you repeat that slowly?"

Laura: "I have a date with Riker but me and Ross kissed and I think I like him. ... So? What do you think I should do? Do you think I should go on my date with Riker?"

Vanessa: "In my opinion, you shouldn't go out with Riker, you're underage. If you do, just start by getting to know them and just follow your heart."

Laura: "One more question?"

Vanessa: "Ask away!" she said which made me giggle.

Laura: "Do you ever think you and Riker could be a couple?"

Vanessa: "I don't know, but I do admit, he is cute."