Chapter 30.

Right, so obviouslyyyyy I decided to change the ending. I'm trying to make the story a bit longer. i'm gonna dedicate this chapter to @hafsam10 because i fricken love her and she helped me come up with whats in this chapter c: Thank y'all for all your support. sorry if this is confusing you!! Just forget about the other chapters I had posted, I take them back. Skylar's real, Zayler's real (in this book anyways cx) So I hope this isn't too boring. Love y'all c:

~ Stay Lovely c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Skylar's POV*

I walked the streets of London, mascara stained tears rolling down my cheeks, alone with my thoughts about what had happened only a few hours before. The party Zayn planned for me was absolutely incredible, I still couldn't believe someone would do that much for me. Not only was the party wicked, but two of my favorite people surprised me there; Lavonne and Sarah. Most of the people there weren't related to me, but to the members of One Direction since I had no close family. There had to be at least a hundred gifts brought, some of which I had absolutely no use for. Like, Harry's oldest cousin gave me a disposable camera. Which I guess COULD be put to good use, if there were any photos allowed to be taken, but they had all been used. And it's not even like the pictures already taken were significant to anything, they were literally just ceilings, walls, and incredibly small beds. That much didn't matter to me, though. I completely did not want gifts at all, but nobody listened. But it was a wonderful experience meeting the boys' families. Seeing the origin of their personalities and how they interact with family. It's quite odd, really.

The night was absolutely extravagant, everybody was happy, and I could not have felt more blessed. Plus, Zayn and I stayed together the whole time. Literally everybody at the party was drunk except me, so I'm the only person who remembers exactly how, and what happened. Of course, everybody knows most drunk people love to dance, yeah? Whether they're professional, or just look absolutely ridiculous (which is usually the case), pist people still do it. So that's exactly what they did. Dance. I, personally, hate dancing because I dont know how so I just look like baby Bambi, but also because I hated when people payed too much attention to me. At the beginning I refrained from it, but I realized, who the hell here is gonna remember, or care for that matter, how bad I dance? I looked over at Zayn who was dancing right in front of me, nothing was stopping him. And we all know how terrified he is of actually dancing in front of others.

I had really started getting into it, gradually losing care of who saw. I had closed my eyes for literally three seconds, and the second I opened them, Zayn was no where in sight. I swept it under the rug, assuming he had gone to the bathroom or to get another drink or something. Right when that thought occured to me though, I felt a strong arm around my waist, pulling my body against his, creating no space between the front of his body and the back of mine. A smile fell upon my face as I could easily feel the rock in his pants. My hand reached up and touched his jaw, my hips swaying to the music and my smile widening as the stubble on his face tickled my palm. Suddenly the air in my lungs left and I felt my heart in my throat -

Zayn shaved before we went to the party.

My hand instantly dropped and I tried to get out of the mystery man's grasp, but to no avail. A new fear rose in me when I saw the man's face. Zayn said I would never have to see him again. So why is he here? There were oceans behind my eyes, daring to spill onto my blush covered cheeks. But I held them back as long as I could, not letting Zack have the satisfaction of my tears. I frantically looked around, searching for my friends, but they weren't in the group. What the fuck? His hand moved down to the edge of my dress, his other one covering my mouth whilst he whispered, almost grunting, into my ear, "I have a knife. Keep your annoying little mouth shut whilst I take you outside or else I'll kill you." Tears steadily fell down my cheeks, streaking my mascara as I walked with Zack out of the building, his hand tightly gripping my arm, without a single glance from anyone else. I closed my eyes and silently prayed for him to stop. How was nobody noticing this? How could nobody see my pain?