Chapter 27.

*Skylar's POV*

A sweet smile fell onto my lips the moment my eyes fluttered open. A strong pair of arms were wrapped around me, giving me a feeling I missed for way too long. One that I would have to savor while I still had it. So, I stayed, lying there in Zayn's arms, turning around to be completely enveloped in his warmth and love. "Goodmorning." he said oh so quietly, almost whispering, making my heart flutter.

"Goodmorning." I replied, kissing his chin lightly. "How's it going?" he asked, looking down at me. "Well, pretty good. I missed you a lot. I missed this. I missed us." I sighed, burying my face in his chest. "Good thing we have two months together, then." he lightly chuckled, squeezing me. The smile still lingered on my lips as I sighed in content.

"Well, we should get up. I mean we only have so long together.."

"No! Can we just stay? A little longer?"

"Alright. Fine. But, only because I love you."

"Good thing I love you too, then, yeah?"

"That will never be a bad thing." he chuckled, smiling down at me.

I watched as tears gathered into his eyes, threatening to spill over, threatening to splatter onto the clean sheets below us. "What's wrong?" I asked, wondering how I could screw up so fast. "Oh, nothing. How embarrassing," he started, wiping away at the unshed tears, "I just.. I missed you." he said, gently kissing me on the forehead.

"I missed you too." I whispered, burying my head into the crook of his neck once again. "But don't cry. You know I can't handle Zayn tears."

His warm, inviting breath was gently being blown onto my neck, sending chills down my spine. Our breaths were in sync, our chests moving against each other, apart, together, apart, together. "What are you thinking about?" his deep voice asked, vibrating his chest against mine. "Nothing, really.." I sighed, looking up at him, into his eyes.

"How have you been, with, you know....."

"Uh.... I've been good. I haven't. It in a few months, and I've been force feeding myself. I don't throw up anymore, and I'm less stressed, so I guess I'm doing pretty well."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to say that."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Right, well, we should probably get up now, yeah? We have to make the most of these two months."

"Ugh. Fine." I reluctantly replied, forcing my body to get off of the bed, out of the warmth and comfort of my boyfriend.

Now, I was doubting ever leaving again.

"ZAYN! PUT ME DOWN! WHAT THE HELL!! " I screamed, pounding my fists against Zayn's back. "Not until we get inside. It's a surprise." He calmly replied, patting my rear end lightly. "Fine. But you better not fart." I said, doing my best to cross my arms beneath me, against gravity's strong pull. All of my blood rushed to my head, which created an unbearable throbbing in my head, and undoubtedly making my face as red as a ripe tomato.

"Are we almost there?" I spoke angrily, not exactly liking the fact I had been hung upside down for at least five minutes, straight. "Yeah." he said as he grabbed my sides and set me onto the ground. "Don't turn around yet. I need you to close your eyes before turning around, and I'll guide you in the right direction, ok?" he said, looking into my eyes. "Okay, got it. But can we wait for the blood to leave my head first?" I asked, feeling light headed. "No time. We have to get there or your surprise might leave.." he replied before wrapping his arm around me, and covering both of my eyes.

Our bodies were right against each other, his behind mine, pushing me along, through a patch of grass. "Step up." he instructed, so I did as told, suddenly hit by a rush of warm air, telling me we had entered our destination.

"One. Two, three!" he counted before taking his hand from my eyes.

"Demi Lovato?" I asked, looking at Zayn.

"That's me!" she laughed, waving to me.

"Hi, I uh... I'm Skylar. It's nice to meet you, I'm a HUGE fan."

"I heard! I also heard its your 18th birthday. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she said before hugging me.

My mind took a few seconds to figure out what was going on. I forgot it was my birthday, as usual, since usually I don't do anything for my birthday, but be ignored. As usual. "You remembered?" I asked, looking to the grinning boy next to me. "You forgot?"

"Uh, yes."

"Too bad for you."

"Soo..." Demi piped up, "What are we going to do today?"

"Were going shopping" Zayn smiled, holding up a gold card, which I presumed to be what we were shopping with. "Zayn.... you don't have to do that, really. Getting to even meet Demi is enough for me." I said as I looked from my idol to my boyfriend. "Aww! That's sweet! Well, Niall told me a lot about you! You see, really sweet so if Zayn doesn't take you shopping, I WILL." Demi said before stepping closer and hugging me. "Ok, ok. That's fine, I guess. No more than five dollars will be spent on me, though."

"Uh, no. We specifically have to buy you a certain dress, for a certain thing, that I'm taking you to."

"But-"

"No. You will go, and you WILL enjoy it."

".. Fine."

"Ok! Well, Let's go then!" Demi smiled, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

----A few hours later----

My body plopped down onto the sofa as soon as we got home, relieved that the day was over. "Did you have fun today?" Zayn grabbed my hand, sitting next to me, closer than he could possibly get. "Yes. Thanks so much. I think we're going to need a whole other house to put all my clothes in, though." I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder. "Anything for you." He smiled, sweetly kissing my lips.

I never wanted that moment to end, but leave it to my mother to ruin everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I suck. I know. This chapter was sort of a filler... Sorry for being a horrible person. I didn't keep my promise but I'm failing most of my classes. Sorry for complaining, too. I'll just stop,. I understand if y'all don't love me anymore. And hate this story, and never want to read any of my stories again. But I love you all, and I hope you still have faith in me. Vote, comment, fan, and all that jazz.

As always,

Stay lovely D; xxxxxx