Chapter 5.

Comment, vote, and all that jazz ^-^ I love you all! Thank you so much for reading my poopface of a story c: It means a lot. As always, stay lovely :) xx

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As I was about to say yes, Zayn jumped in, "I don't think we can do that. Maybe we could go back to our flats." I was about to ask what he was talking about when I felt my phone vibrating. Silently, I hoped to God it wasn't my mother. It wasn't. The screen read 1 New Message so, I opened it. The message was from Zayn.

Zayn(: : We can't go to your flat because of the alcohol and drugs. I'm guessing it smells in there. Also, if your mom comes back. Who knows what would happen. We better just go to one of me or the boys' flats yeah? xx

I guess he was right. Plus I didn't want them to know I had such a screwed up life. That little fact should have still been hidden from Zayn, but I apparently didn't know how to keep my trap shut. I texted him back quickly saying:

Okay, don't let them know about my mum. Not yet.. Okay? Thanks for thinking of that. I wouldn't have. xx

A couple seconds after I pushed send, Zayn took out his phone and quickly read the message. He looked up at me and winked. I guessed that was him telling me he promised so I shrugged it off and looked at the impatient Louis. By then all the boys had gathered around and were arguing about who was gonna win some race, but they did agree on one thing. And that was the fact that I was going to lose. "I wouldn't bet on that boys." I said with a wink. They obviously didn't know that I used to be on the track team and I ran regularly. Oh well. Their loss.

"Anyways, Louis," I started, "We can't go to my flat."

"But whyyyyyy?" he replied, slumping his shoulders and tipping his head back like the child he honestly was.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Because... my.. dad will get mad. PLUS I'm sure my neighbors wouldn't appreciate 6 teenagers running around and screaming because they were hyper from red bull."

It took a bit of convincing from me and Zayn, to persuade the others to agree with us, and soon, they cracked. Reluctantly cooperating, and walking the correct direction. On the way, we stopped by a small market which held Red Bull. There, I quickly grabbed a package of 6 cans, and left, lugging the drinks the whole way, since the boys weren't quite as polite as I had presumed.

Once we got to their flat, I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. 3:30 am. Suddenly I felt unbelievably tired, feeling my eyelids drooping uncontrollably, and the rest of my body not responding to any of the requests my brain sent, telling it to get up, to not fall asleep. But, sadly, it failed. I wanted to just fall asleep but I couldn't do that when there were 5 boys running around, playing "Real Life Pokemon". I was about to doze off when I felt someone sit on the bottom of my legs. Then my upper legs. Then my stomach and finally my chest. Now THAT hurt. I opened my eyes to see Niall sitting on my chest. Dang, that boy was heavy. They all were of course but that didn't stop them from sitting on top of me.

The only person not on me was Liam. But that was most likely because he didn't feel it was too polite to plant your bum on someone else's face. "Come on, guys. Please move? YOU'RE SO HEAVY AND I CAN'T MOVE." I groaned, wiggling slightly under the four giggling boys. "Ok." Niall said, before I sighed a sigh of relief. "Tha-" I started, "NATTTTTT!" Niall screamed, standing up and plopping his body back onto mine. "You guyyssssss!" I whined, doing my best to retrieve my hands, succesfully.

I pressed my hand as hard as I could against Niall's back, grunting, and silently wishing I had gone to the gym sometime before at least once. Too bad I didn't, because Niall didn't even budge. "I think I know why you guys are doing this." I said, resting my hands behind my head and staring up into the ceiling. "Yeah, and what is that?" I heard Harry question from the other end of the couch. "Obviously you all know you're going to lose, so you want to waste time, apparently, stalling." I replied smuggly, not moving my eyes from the spot they were stuck on.