Chapter 17.

HAPPY ONE DIRECTION DAY BITCHES!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for the boys. Two years. Two years of making my life way better. Two years of listening to music that ALWAYS helped. Two years of growing up. Two years of love and hate. Two years of pain and tears. Two years of 4 British and 1 Irish boys growing right in front of our eyes. 2 years. I can't say I've been here from the beginning but I CAN say I'll be here till the end and longer. I'm writing this for celebration I guess. I WAS going to just like, write about how much they helped me but I'll write the story instead of depressing you or whatever. I love you all. Thank you for reading this. I'll try and make this good, haha that sounded dirty. Oh well, this chapter was going to kind of, talk about the people who bully them, and how it affects THEM. One of my favorite quotes are,

"I've always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care that much about what people thought about them, but I just don't think I am."

-Harry Styles

That quote suits me quite well. This is dedicated to LovelyDirectioner because, well, she's awesome. I know she has some bullying problems, which you could learn about if you read her story, she tells everything. Help her maybe? She's really sweet, I have no clue how anyone could be so rude... The picture is of Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor. I LOVE their girlfriends to death, so, I made them the picture ^o^ So, as always, Stay Lovely my fellow Directioners. <3 (: xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Skylar's POV*

  When we walked back into the kitchen we were immediately greeted with a chorus of "Are you okay?" and "What happened?" I simply replied and explained, with the help of a worried Zayn. The boys all seemed really worried but, after a while of convincing them I was fine, they left to go to sleep in their own flats. 

  The next day, Zayn insisted he drive me to school instead of me walking. I threw on his shirt and the jeans he had thrown in my bag instead of my shorts and walked to the door. I picked up my black Vans and sat on the couch to put them on. I was thankful for him giving me my jeans, it was freezing outside. Before we left he put his sweatshirt onto me. "Really Zayn? I mean, really? This is so big on me." I said, looking at him. He smiled and said, "You look sexy. Plus, it's freezing out there! I don't want you to freeze your arse off." he put his arm around me whilst opening the door. "Pfft, what arse? And oh jeez. It IS cold out there. Hold on. I'm going to grab a blanket." I said before running and grabbing a fluffy Power Ranger blanket. "Power Rangers?" he asked, looking at me with a grin. "Duh." I said whilst wrapping it tightly around my body and walking out the door.

  The ride to school was going to take 20 minutes from his house. Especially because of morning traffic. Whilst we were stopped at a stop light, I looked out my window to see a man sitting on the corner in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. That poor man. I thought. I frowned and said, "Zayn? Hold on, I'll be right back." before opening my door. "Wait, where are you going?" he asked, disbelief in his eyes. I pointed to the man and said, "Just wait, It'll only be a minute." and I closed the door. I wrapped the blanket back around my shivering body and started jogging towards the man. 

  "Excuse me?" I asked. I didn't care if he was just out there to get money even though he already had a family or something. I doubt someone would choose to be out here in the freezing cold. Plus, he was carrying a cane. He was also having trouble walking. "Uh, yes?" he said, his voice hoarse. "Hi, you look cold. do you live out here?" I asked the man. "Uh, yes. Yes I do." he replied. I knew I had to hurry so I said, "I'm very sorry. Here, take this blanket." I handed him the fluffy blanket and looked into his eyes.