Chapter 7.

Heey! Whaasssaap? Sooo... I've decided that my Direction infection is getting more worse. First of all, EVERYTHING REMINDS ME OF THEM. And everytime I think of them I get butterflies. You know what that means? That means that I have butterflies A L O T. It pretty much sucks. Also, like I said before, Baby I'll be Your SuperMan by @sarahnoel_loves1d is really good. GO READ IT!!! Please? I'll give you a hug c; So I hope you like this poopface chapter. It probably won't be good. Cliffhanger though! Also, I'm not gonna upload the chapter soon. I won't be able too. You guys will be fine. But, Comment, Vote, and Fan! I LOVE YOU ALL! As always though, stay lovely :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I hate this. I'm turning into mum. This habit will kill me. I need to stop. Yet, I can't stop myself from tipping the bottle back and screaming "BOTTOMS UP BITCHEESSSS!!" I need to get down before I fall. I jumped off the table, or you could say I fell face first off the table. You see, when I was drunk, I had horrible mood swings. You know how people had different drunk states? Some people are happy drunk, some are angry drunk (Like mum) some are depressed drunk who just pour out their feelings and decide they hate life. I personally am all three. It's the worst when I'm completely shitfaced like that. First I was on top of tables screaming random things, to laying on the ground crying and remembering every bad thing my mum's ever said to me to, running around screaming at random people on the streets, judging them for no reason at all. I ran to my house and jumped into my bed, crying. Remembering everyone at school. Remembering everything my mum says on a daily basis. But worst of all, remembering all the thing dad said before he left. Then was the third time I brought the razor to my wrist.

 "Babe." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I groaned in response. He chuckled and said, "You need to go change and go to bed." I opened my wet eyes to see a tired Zayn. He noticed the tears and sat back down next to me. He put his arm around me and rubbed circles into my back. I immediately stopped shaking. Something about Zayn's embrace always made me feel better. Just something about him being there..I looked deep into his brown eyes and I found myself lost in them. I couldn't look away. I guess the tears didn't stop because he reached up and wiped them away. "I'm sorry," I said. He looked confused, "For what?" he asked. "Because," I started, "I'm just constantly sad. It has to bring your mood down. It must suck to constantly be around someone so depressed." I sighed and looked back down at my bracelets, absentmindedly playing with them. Zayn started saying something about how none of that true. I wasn't really listening to his kind words. My mind was too lost. I looked up at him and I saw him glance at my bracelets. I quickly said, "Yeah, I guess you're right... Uh, let's go to bed yeah?" I quickly got up and ran to his room and grabbed my pajamas. I went and changed into my shorts and tank-top and threw my hair in a bun. I decided to shower in the morning, As I laid down Zayn crawled in behind me, once again wrapping his strong arms around me.

  He whispered. "Be prepared for another fun day tomorrow okay?" I simply nodded my head and checked the time. "What time do I need to get up?" it was 1:00 in the morning "I want to leave at around 11:30 so get up around 10?" I smiled and said, "Sounds good to me." I fell asleep for the second night in a row with Zayn's arms around me and a smile on my face.

  The next day I woke up and didn't remember any of my dreams. I didn't have tears on my face so it couldn't have been that bad. I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and a t-shirt that had spongebob on it that said 'SWAG' I loved Spongebob to bits. I always had. I grabbed my undergaments and walked to the bathroom. I had a long time since it was only 7. I guess I was just really excited. I turned on the shower and hopped in, letting the hot water hit me. It felt great. I rubbed vanilla shampoo through my hair and rinsed out it well. After putting in the matching conditioner I washed my body with Strawberry stuff. I rinsed out my hair and body and stepped out of the shower. I threw my hair up into my towel and quickly got dressed.

  I took my hair down and pulled out the hair dryer. After about 20 minutes of drying my hair (I have a lot of hair so it takes a REALLY LONG time to get it dry) I left it a little damp and straightened it. After that it was really smooth. I walked out of the bathroom and threw my dirty clothes into a pile at the bottom of his bed. I saw he was still asleep so I decided to cook breakfast. Whilst cooking I was thinking. What are me and Zayn? Are we just really close friends? Or what? I know we aren't dating but, what are we? My thought were interrupted when a tired Zayn walked into the kitchen whilst I put the eggs on a plate for him. I had only made scrambled eggs and bacon.. no biggie. I put eggs on my plate and then took the plate of bacon and set it on the table. "You didn't have to do this you know." he said I smiled and said "It's the least I could do. I mean you're letting me stay here right? So why not at least give you a reason not to regret it." He smiled back and said, "Being you is enough." I laughed and turned tomato red. I sat down and we started eating.

  After we finished he insisted on helping me clean up. Once the kitchen was clean he hugged me and said, "You smell like.. heaven" I pulled back so I was still in his arms. "And what does heaven smell like exactly?" He smirked and said, "You." I smiled and kissed his nose. He said, "I'm going to get dressed and then we'll leave, yeah? " I nodded and he turned and said, "One more thing...." we were inches apart. He whispered into my ear, "I love your shirt." I giggled and he winked. After about 20 minutes he was ready and I was sat watching Spongebob, of course. You can't blame me though. It was morning time and it was the only thing on. He walked out and said, "Let's go." I turned off the T.V. and said "What about your hoodie? Won't someone see you?" He smirked and said, "The windows on the car are dimmed. No one will recognize me." I shot him a confused look as he stuck his key in the door to lock it. "We're going on a road trip" He smiled. I jumped and hugged him "I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!" I said "But where are we going?" I pulled away and he said "No where. We're just going to drive around. If that's cool." I smiled and said "Perfect." He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. A smile graced my face as I said "Race you to the car!" the car wasn't that far away and I was obviously faster than him. I started running but right when I stopped in front of the passenger door I was about to scream "I WIN! LOSERRR" when arms wrapped around my waist and covered my mouth. I turned to see Zayn smirking. I bit his hand and turned in his arms. Our bodies were now only inches apart as I put my lips right next to his and said "I win, loser." and let my lips touch his slightly before turning and opening the door. "Tease" he said before I closed my door.

  After about an hour of driving and talking we knew a lot more about each other. Like, I learned that he's Irish/British/Asian.... What a mix. We played 20 questions like twice so that's why we knew a lot more. Then he said, "Okay, so I have this playlist on my iPod. I'm gonna play it. I think you'll like it." I just nodded and waited. All of a sudden What Makes You Beautiful turned on. Of course. I knew Zayn would do something like that. We both just sat there singing our hearts out. We were on a pretty much deserted road except one car every once in a while. I loved it.

  Once Everything About you came on, we were singing and I looked over at him. He looked back and we were lost in each other's eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. hey were light brown but had so much emotion in them. You could tell anything about him from his eyes. I don't think anyone knew that. I don't think anyone cared to notice. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I said. "Not nearly as beautiful as you." He said. We had both forgotten he was supposed to be driving.

His eyes were the last thing I saw before everything went black.