Chapter 4.

After about 5 minutes of appologizing, the boys finally got off me and introduced themselves. Not that I needed them to, though. After Louis introduced himself (He was last, surprisingly) he asked my name. I thought for a second. Two pranks? In one night? I'd be surprised if they didn't hate me after tonight. "Frank" I blurted out. Louis looked to Zayn, confused, who looked at me, also confused. I looked at him, telling him to play along with my eyes. The boys had no clue what was going on, but they politely went along with it.

"That's a very....uh.... nice name, Frank" Liam said. My teeth dug into my cheek, supressing my laughter. Harry looked at me, then Zayn, then back to me, and said, "But Zayn said your name was Skylar or something?" At first I didn't know what to say because I was NOT about to let that joke be ruined already. I fake gasped and said "ZAYN! Why would you say that? Are you embarassed of my real name? Do you not like it? Goodness gracious. Look! Now, I am insecure. Good. Job." Zayn bit back a smile and said, "I'm sorry Frank! I just, I don't know. I blurted out Skylar before I had the chance to say your real name. I'm so sorry! BABY! Forgive me! Please!" I almost burst out laughing at his statement, when I thought of what to do next.

I looked at Zayn and casually winked, so no one else would notice. I rolled my eyes, still playing along, before speaking, "It's fine... But did you tell them the other part yet? Wait, of course you didn't. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL THEM MY REAL NAME." They all looked at me, confused Including Zayn.But he went along with it and nodded 'No' I sighed very loudly and said "Okay guys, I just met you and this is crazy but, I was born a guy. Then I changed my gender when I was about 13. So 3-4 years ago. years ago. That's why my name is Frank... Yeah" I had turned my gaze to my Vans when I started talking and once I was done looked up, looking at each of them individually. Taking in their expressions. Priceless.

Then, I had another idea.

I walked up to Harry, and said, "Is that a deal breaker?" before pinching his bum, and winking. He muttered, "Yeah, definitely." with wide eyes. I shrugged and said, "That's totally fine. Zayn's mine anyways." All of the boys looked shaken up, probably wondering why Zayn was into me when I was like this. So, I walked over to him and looked him in the eyes. I reached forward to hug him and whispered in his ear "I'm sorry for this, just play along with it." then I pullled back so I was looking him in the eyes and planted my lips right on top of his. He hesitated for a second before kissing back. Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist whilst I put my hands around his neck. When I pulled away he had confusion in his eyes then I whispered "Prepare for what's about to come and smile like I just said something really dirty." into his ear. He did as I said even though he looked more confused now.

I found myself on the ground, once again, laughing harder than I'd ever imagined I could. I was surprised I lasted that long without laughing but the looks on their faces put me over the edge. My stomach hurt, but I could see they were still confused, so I forced myself off the ground and held back my laughter. As soon as I could breathe, I said, "You guys, my name is Skylar, I'm 16 years old and you guys are too easy." Relief flooded all of their faces and Zayn started laughing, along with me. Louis said, "Hmm, I'm proud of you Skylar. Zayn, you picked a good one. So now there's only one final question."

"Yes? And what is that?" I asked.

"Is Zayn a good kisser?" he replied, with a wink.

I guess he was trying to make me feel awkward, but instead I just said, "Ehh, yeah. He's pretty good." and winked back. Zayn bit his lip and started blushing dark pink. He quietly replied "You too." After about an hour of talking and running around Zayn came up to me and said "So, can I ask why you were late?" I had forgotten about that.... "Oh, uh.." I started, deciding whether to tell him the truth. I mean I had only met him the day before but he never gave me a reason not to trust him, so I decided to tell him. Plus, it feels like I've known him forever."I was walking down the sreet and after I texted you I was leaving, I saw my mum almost get hit by a car and.... yeah." His eyes were full of concern as he said, "Well is she okay?" a smile found my lips as I replied, "Yes, a girl I know, Lavonne, got to her before I could and pulled her back right before the car hit her." He looked to the ground and said "Oh, good. So, I have another question." I raised an eyebrow at him and said "Go for it." His cheeks turned pink as he almost whispered, "Why did you kiss me?"

My head shot up, my mind swirled with things to say. "To freak the boys out..." I replied, but on the inside, I really just wanted to. "Oh." he replied, a hint of sadness in his eyes. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. Pleading for my attention. I pulled it out, looking at it. The name read "Mum". "Hello?" I said. I swear, I could almost smell the alcohol and smoke through the phone. "I'm not coming back for like, a week...? I'm staying HERE. But I'LL BE BACK." She slurred, except the last few words, she said those like the terminator. "Okay, mum. I'll see you then. Bye." I said as I hung up the phone. "What did she say?" Zayn asked."Oh, just that she won't be home for 'a week...?' " I said, putting quotation marks around "a week..?" with my fingers. "YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" Louis came up behind me and screamed. "Uhmm...? No..?" I asked. almost scared.

"Party Time." Louis said. I hate parties. "Like a real one?" I asked. "Nahhh" he started , "Just where we run around screaming and drinking Red Bull. Also we're gonna race." , "Where?" I asked. He looked at me as if I'm crazy and said, "Outside your flat. Duh."

This is gonna be fun.