Chapter 19.

So, I decided I wanted to write ....... so I'm writing. See? Haha, I hope y'all like this chapter. I have a HUGE surprise coming up so don't get bored and bail out on me, please. Haha, this chapter will most likely actually suck booty because I can't think of ANYTHING. Asdkjffersrgfw I REALLY need ideas. And ask Skylar questions? skylar-johnson16.tumblr.com She loves answering them {; Alrighty, let's get started! Ahaa, I love you ALL. Thank you so much. As always, Stay Lovely :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Skylar's POV*

    "That. Was. AWESOME!" Louis screamed as we walked away from the "Saw" ride. He wasn't kidding either. It was the first rollercoaster I had ever been on and I doubted I would ever find a better one. "Yeah," Zayn chuckled, "I'm surprised you got Harry to ride." I grinned. I told Harry that if he didn't get on the ride that I was going to get a tattoo of "Zayn sings better than Harry" on my arm. That one seemed to work on them both. "I still like the idea though." Zayn said, with a cheeky grin. 

  "How about... no." I said, glaring at him. I walked faster so I was ahead of him and walking next to Harry. The rest of the boys were behind us. "Or you could get it on your bum." I heard Zayn's deep voice in my ear. I laughed and playfully hit his arm. "Noo" I said, "That's dirty!" he chuckled before walking back to the other lads.

  "You okay?" I asked Harry. He looked like he was going to throw up.. and I don't think it's because of the roller coaster either. "Uh, yeah. I guess. Listen, can I tell you a secret?" he said whilst sticking his hands in his pockets. "Of course." I said with a smile. "I think I'm gonna-" "Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod!!!!! Is that One Direction? Can we have your autograph?!" I heard a girl scream, cutting Harry off. 

  The whole group turned around to see 4 or 5 girls with the biggest grins on their faces. I'm guessing they were probably around 11 years old. I'm ALSO guessing they were there for a birthday party, due to the party hats. "Sure." Liam answered the blond girl, walking over to them. I laughed as I walked behind them because the girls honestly looked like they were about to faint.

  "Can we have a picture too?" the brunette one asked. The boys nodded and quickly smiled for the camera I was holding. "C-Can we have individual ones?" a small red headed one asked quietly. "Of course!" Louis replied, a huge smile on his face.

  They all finished taking pictures with every single girl and we were soon back in the direction of the restaurants. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see the red headed little girl again. "Can I have a picture with you too? I think you're really cool. What you did for that man earlier was so sweet. I want to be just like you when I get older. Plus, I think you and Zayn should get married. You are so cute. My friends don't agree they say that they should get to date him but I think we ALL know that won't happen and.. oh shoot! I'm rambling. I'm so sorry." She said before punching herself in the arm. I was kind of confused but, I went with it and said, "No, sweetie, it's fine. Really. I don't think you want to be like me, trust me. But you're very kind. Here, I'll hold the camera." I took her pink camera and snapped a picture of the two of us.