Introduction

Some bonds last for eternity while some last only a summer's dream. Bollywood fanatic Ariya Nanda has high hopes for her prince charming - she searches for the dancer that will complete every filmy dream of hers. Relying on her best friends, Aisha and Meera, she nurtures her thoughts and beliefs, seeing tye love story of Meera and Ryan unfold before her. The entrance of Vicky Saxena has her convinced she has found the one she was missing until their relationship is put to the test. Is their relationship perfect enough the fight time or just a faint memory of the past? At the conclusion of a painful seperation old wounds are reopened; however, new opportunities await the future. Join Ariya, Vicky, Aisha, Meera, and Ryan on their journey from teenagers to young adults, as they learn everyone is not so perfect!

Alia Bhatt as Ariya Nanda

Parineeti Chopra as Aisha Khan

Shraddha Kapoor as Meera Kapoor

Varun Dhawan as Vicky Saxena

Sidharth Malhotra as Ryan Sharma

Yami Gautam as Alisha Singhania

Ayushman Khurana as Purab Khanna

Ranveer Singh as Raj Sinha

Heyyy! This is my first published story on Wattpad; thanks to all the encouragement and requests I have received from the amazing writers on here.

Vote and comment please!! Constructive criticism is always welcome ; )