Chapter 25

VICKY'S POV

Never had I expected Ariya's boyfriend to come to me for relationship advice.

"Please help me Vicky," he pleaded. "I know you can fix things between Ariya and I."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why me?"

"Because Aisha said no one knows Ariya better than you."

I thought about it until Aisha's words came back to me all's not perfect in paradise...A light bulb flickered on in my brain. "Of course, I'll help you!"

"Yes, I knew you would!"

"I have a solid plan." I held up three fingers, "Teen din aur ladki in (Three days and the girl is in)."

"Like SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho? Wasn't that six days?"

"We are short on time. The show is this weekend."

"True. Wait, are you in love with her or something?" I stared at him. He stratched his head, "No, like Aman was in love with her right, soo..."

"He was also dying."

"Are you?"

I resisted punching him in the face, "Do you want my help or not?"

"Yes. Please continue."

I explained the detailed plan to Raj while he intently listened. "Thanks so much man!"

"Anytime brother!" He happily skipped out of the office like a girl with pigtails.

I smirked to myself. Teen din aur ladki in? More like teen din aur ladki out! In three days, Ariya would hate Raj and come running to me. She was visibly upset on the way from the airport despite her best efforts to hide it. I had seen the crack in their relationship, now all I needed to do was take advantage of it. I mentally thanked Aisha for sending him to me.

***

Day 1
"Ready?" I massaged Raj's shoulders as he stretched his muscles out.

"I got this." He adjusted his suit and tie. "I'm a ladies man...this is a piece of cake for me," he boasted. Even the birds could tell what a liar he was from the way they sang their shrill song.

"If you were, then you wouldn't have come to me," I patted his shoulder sympathetically. We were just outside Ariya's house prepping in the bushes.

"Ya whatever," he scoffed. He looked at himself once more in the sideview mirror of his car and approached the door, ringing the doorbell. I hid in the bushes waiting for the plan to unfold.

Ariya opened the door ready to head out for the day. "Hey," she smiled at him and it took all my strength to not push Raj out of the doorway right that instant.

Raj gestured towards his outfit, "How do I look?"

Ariya scrunched her nose, "Your a dancer, why are you in a suit? That, too, in brown and green."

"You don't like it?" he frowned.

"I hate it," she deadpanned.

"Well you look fat," he delivered his compliment exactly how I told him to. I snickered to myself.

"Fat?"

"Yeah, fat." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Anyway, let's go. I'll drive you to the studio."

Ariya pushed him out of her way while he stood confused. I took my que and raced to my car. Hearing the engine start, I drove up to her while she fumed.