Interrogations

I drive myself home from our date. Killian and I just kind of waved and I thanked him for the drinks then left. That went well. Better than my last date. Yeah it was better because your last date ended with you turning him into the cops for skipping bail. Oh yeah, there's that. I walk into my loft and put my back against the wall and sigh.
"So, how was it?" I jump and turn my head to see Mary Margaret sitting on my couch. I do a mini double take. "What the- How did you get in?"
"Henry let me in." She shrugs. "He's inside, by the way ,and he told me where you where" she says shaking her head. "Why didn't you tell me you were going on a date?"
I look at her with a guilty smile "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think it was serious," I say truthfully ."What do you think now?" She asks me with a thoughtful stare.
"I honestly don't know. I had fun and it was nice to talk to someone outside of work but-"I stop when I notice a half eaten lasagna on the kitchen counter. "Wait. Who made lasagna?"
"While Henry was doing homework I decided to make some food" she pauses "You're out of cheese by the way". I cut a piece from it and walk over to the microwave "Thanks Mary Margaret. You're the best" She rolls her eyes "Wife material. I know."
I wanted to tell her something...
What was it again?
Oh yeah!
"You won't believe who I saw at the bar!" I say remembering. "David! You know, the guy you stalk" I say laughing ."I don't stalk him...do I?"she asks me. "No... of course not" I lie."Anyways, so he's fiends with Killian" I say. She lets out a small scream which sounded more like a squeak. "They're friends? This is perfect! Now I have a way in. What if we went on a double date?" She says excitedly.
"Ya sure. And what am I supposed to say? Hey! My friend has a girl crush on your best friend and I like you so let's go on a date!" I say sarcastically. "Yes, exactly!" she says, completely missing my use of sarcasm. I sigh and say "I'm going to go tuck in Henry" walking towards his room. I walk in and see him sleeping.
Huh it's only 9...
Wait...
  I starts to close the door but before I do I say "Henry put your phone up" and I hear him say something on the lines of "crap".

I laugh and close the door and walk out to see Mary Margaret putting on her boots and coat. "I'm heading out. I have work tomorrow" she says walking towards the door.
   "Oh yeah, the extravagant life of a school teacher" I retort. "Exactly" she says and sighs "remember what I said about the double date" she says hugging me. "Okay I'll consider it" I say, giving in. "Yay! Good night! Love you."
       "Night" I say, closing the door after she leaves.
///:

Hey guys
Kinda short chapter but thanks for voting and everything
Read-comment-vote-repeat
Byee ❤️❤️