First fight

After the mall Killian drove us home and the whole time he was telling Henry and I funny fishing jokes.
Killian parks in front of our apartment complex. "We should go fishing sometime Henry, Just me and you"
"That would be cool yeah" Henry says before thanking him and running into the building.
"You better not steal my son away from me" I say pointing at him.
"Don't worry you will always be the cool one in his eyes" Killian says placing a hand on the wheel.
"Doubt it" I say rolling my eyes. He looks at me while he seems lost In thought then he asks "What's wrong?"
"Nothing" I say shaking my head. I'm lying. Something is wrong, Killian today spent a lot on me and I don't deserve it. All I did so far was.. Nothing! He bring me coffee, He takes me out, He pays for everything. I don't like it, it makes me feel like I'm a liability and I've always been independent. I've decided what I'm going to do.
"We're going out. For an honest sit down where we both dress up nice and have dinner"
"Sounds good, when?"
"There's a catch...I'm paying" and his eyes go wide
"No way, Emma is this about the dress because really it's not a big deal. You're a woman you shouldn't have to pay for anything."
"It is a big deal! I want to do this! Why not? I'm a woman in the 21 century, would it really hurt your pride that much just to let me pay for a stupid dinner?" I yell taking of my seatbelt "I need to go"
"Emma?" Killan calls my name but I get out and he says it louder "Emma!"
I can barely here him now but I keep walking and when I reach my door, I get in and slam it shut.
I'm so mad! And I don't even know why. Well it's because Killian was being sexist.
No we was being a gentlemen
Whatever! I messed it up, just like how I mess everything else up. I yelled at him and for what? Being kind?
I walk to the fridge and grab a beer an sit on the couch. I knock my shoes off and grab mh phone. Killian's calling me..
Answer..Apologize
No. I put my phone on silent and put it under the pillow next to me. Not now.
We've been dating for less than 24 hours and I already caused our first fight.
~~
Killian P.O.V
   She's Perfect. Emma is the most interesting and beautiful woman I have ever met. I realize that I'm staring at her and look away when I look back she has a frown on her face.
    "What's wrong?" I say worried. Is everything okay?
   "Nothing" she says but I know she's holding back. She thinks for a second then turns to me with a look of determination in her eyes.
    "We're going out. For an honest sit down where we both dress up nice and have dinner"
   "Sounds good, When?" I say wondering when is a good time this week. I was excited until she said "there's a catch..I'm paying"
   What? She doesn't need to. We're dating and I'm the guy who's supposed to take his girl out not the other way around.
   "No way, Emma is this about the dress because really it's not a big deal. You're a woman you shouldn't have to pay for anything." She looks appalled and she yells "It is a big deal! I want to do this! Why not? I'm a woman in the 21 century, would it really hurt your pride that much just to let me pay for a stupid dinner?" I yell taking of my seatbelt "I need to go"
    Crap what did I do? I didn't want to upset her. She opens the door and I call her name "Emma?" I can't let her just go. I get out of the car and yell from behind the door "Emma! Babe please come back!"
     She's gone. I get inside the door and hit the steering wheel.
    "DAMN IT" I yell putting my head back. I was just trying to be a gentleman! I don't know why she got mad.
  Yes you do.
      I wasn't trying to be sexist or anything! But I still want to apologize for upsetting her. I pull out my phone.
Ring*
  Please pick up
Ring*
   Emma, please I want to apologize
Ring*
    I'm sorry
Ring*
     She won't answer..
//:
     Hey! Who do you think is right Emma or Killian?or both?
Read•Comment•Vote•Repeat
                         ❤️❤️