Chapter 13

PART 3/3

Levy McGarden

I headed back to the gymnasium with a cold ice pack in my hands. The warmth of my hand was leaving as I held onto it.

When I went to the Nurse's office to get the nurse, she told me that she couldn't come with me but I could bring an ice pack for Lucy. I thanked her anyway, but to be honest I don't think this will help her much.

Lucy will probably think that this is a nuisance and that it won't benefit her. Maybe she thinks I'm overdoing it. She seemed like she didn't want me to go and do that.

She most likely doesn't even like me. Lucy probably doesn't want to be my friend even though I want to be her friend.

That's okay though. There are a lot of great people that could be her friend. I just thought that maybe there was someone here that I could become friends with. That I could talk to and actually see instead of only having online friends.

I love Gajeel and Romeo, but it is really lonely not having them here with me. That's why I want a friend here. In real life. Someone I could touch.

The ones that I do have here are assholes that I stick around with only because we've been together since we were kids.

I just.. want a friend here that's actually with me.

Lucy seems like a nice person to become friends with. There's no doubt that she's a great person. But maybe she doesn't want my friendship. She might think that I'm annoying.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated inside the pocket of my gym pants. I immediately took it out and checked the chat, seeing that both Gajeel and Romeo were talking. A smile appeared on my face as I scrolled through the constant messages.

So Juliet has blue hair and brown eyes? - MetalBolts

HER NAME IS FUCKING WENDY, FFS GAJEEL - Anon69

BUT YES - Anon69

But your name is Romeo and your soulmate's name is Juliet - MetalBolts

AND YOUR NAME SOUNDS FUKKING STUPID AS FUCK. But rlly tho. Do you actually believe in soulmates? - Anon69

And HIHII LEV-BEAR - Anon69

I giggled before beginning to type out to them.

Hi! - BookLover923

Hey Levy. And I guess I do - MetalBolts

I don't. It's stooopid. Tbh tho, I think romance is stupid - Anon69

I thought that you liked Wendy? - BookLover923

Same here, so you don't like her? - MetalBolts

Far from it. It's more like.. puberty making my hormones go gaga when I see her - Anon69

O_o - BookLover923

Understandable - MetalBolts

You guys are gross XD - BookLover923

IT'S LIFE LEVY. But wat do you think, do you think soulmates exist? - Anon69

I don't really know. Romance and all of that has always been a skeptical subject for me - BookLover923

Why? - MetalBolts

Yeah, I'm sure Gajeel will like to heaar this, elaborate Lev-bear - Anon69