Chapter 21

WARNING: KEEP IN MIND OF ALL THE POV SWITCHING WHILE READING!

Chapter 21 - ''Metamorphosis''

🎀 Levy McGarden 🎀

As I rushed down the hall with flyers in my hand, I couldn't help but think back on what I stumbled upon yesterday while in Lucy's dorm.

I'm worried.. there was so many pills. Is she sick?

I was too scared to ask her after I saw them. It isn't any of my business, she might have flipped.

But.. Lucy's beautiful. She looks perfectly healthy, what could she possibly have?

Suddenly, I felt different as my hand reached for the doorknob of the entrance of the classroom. I'm not sure what exactly changed, but it was like something.. clicked.

Maybe Romeo is right, I thought. Maybe I am bi-curious.

My eyes averted over to the few people in the classroom. Neither Lucy, Natsu, Gray or Juvia were here yet. The only ones here was Jellal and.. him.

Gajeel.

What are the odds?

I need to stop avoiding this. He has to be my Gajeel. I haven't seen a picture of him, but he has the same name as him.

He's exactly as he described himself. Antisocial, withdrawn.

I have to know if I'm right. On the first day when he introduced himself, I didn't know what to think. If I confronted him right then and there without evidence, I feared I was going to make a complete fool of myself if he wasn't my Gajeel.

But I'll make it nowhere if I don't take the chance.

Taking a deep breath, I strolled on over to Jellal. ''H-hi!''

Jellal seemed busy with work as he gazed up at me. ''Hello, what's up?''

''Um, there's this carnival that's being held on February 2nd.'' I handed him one of the flyers. ''Tickets cost ten dollars if you want to g-go.''

''Okay,'' Jellal took the flyer and glanced over it. ''Thank you, Levy.''

I smiled. ''No problem.''

Turning away, my eyes immediately set on Gajeel. He was slumped down in his seat with his arms crossed over his chest while staring up at the ceiling.

Here goes nothing..

Anxiety ran through my veins but I forced myself to keep moving until I was in front of him. ''Um, hi.''

Gajeel averted his gaze from the ceiling to me, answering with silence.

I awkwardly handed him one of the flyers. ''There's this carnival February 2nd.. tickets cost ten dollars, but you should come.''

Gajeel examined the flyer before looking back at me. ''Sure..''

''Really? I'll pay for your ticket if you want. To make it up to you for helping me that one time.'' I suggested, hoping that he would accept.

He nodded. ''Okay.''

''Great! I'll buy them and give you yours tomorrow.'' I stated before walking away and placing the remaining flyers on Ms. Strauss's desk. With that I headed out of the classroom and to the bathroom where I took out my phone; opening the chat room.

Guess who's back! - BookLover923

Hannah Montana - Anon69

Seriously Romeo? - BookLover923