Chapter Two: Angel of the Lord

After a while of talking, we decided it would be a good idea to go see a psychic. After Sam had a short chat with Dean, he went to the bathroom which lead to Sam finally talking to me.

"So, how've you been?" Sam asked.

"Dead," I answered, not looking at him.

"Look, I'm really sorry, I should've stayed with you and Bobby-"

"Yeah, you should've, you dick. We're still family, we need to stick together... But that's over now so don't worry," I said and gave him a hug.

~

We arrived at a house which Bobby said was the psychics. Bobby knocked on the door and soon after, a woman answered.

"Bobby!" she exclaimed, hugging him.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," Bobby said.

And that's how we got here, sitting in a circle, Pamela Barns touching mine and Deans arms and summoning whatever the hell pulled us out of the pit.

"I invoke, conjure, and command you appear unto me before this circle," she said, repeating it. I opened my eyes, looking to Dean, before I heard something go off behind me. I turned my head just enough to see that a small TV had turned on and went fuzzy, "I invoke, conjure, and command-Castiel? No. Sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy."

"Castiel?" Dean asked.

"It's name. It's whispering to me warning me to turn back," she said and I gave Dean a look of confusion and fright. "I conjure and command you, show me your face," she said and started repeating it as the table started shaking.

"Maybe we should stop," Bobby said.

"I almost got it," she said before repeating the words again. "Show me your face now!" she yelled and the fire from the candles went high as she screamed. I looked to her to see fire coming from her eyes. The flames went down and she fell to the ground. I kneeled beside her as Bobby yelled for Sam to call 911. Her eyes were bleeding and when she opened them, there was nothing but an empty socket. They had been burned out. "I can't see! I can't see! Oh, god no," she said.

~

After the incident with Pamela, we went to a diner. Had a run-in with a few demons and left, but currently, I was laying on Deans chest, on the brim of sleep when suddenly, the TV turned on. I shot up and looked at it with a groan. Not again. The radio turned on and I started shaking Dean awake. We both grabbed a gun and stood up, looking around. There was a high pitched ringing and as it got louder a booming voice began to speak.

"DEAN, HENRIETTA, YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME-" Was all I heard as I covered my ears and the voice became muffled. The ringing increased and both me and Dean fell to the ground as any glass in the room shattered, including the mirror on the ceiling.

"Dean! Rhett!" I heard Bobby yell.

~

After Bobby basically pulled us out of the room, we discovered that he'd found a way to summon whatever had dragged me and Dean out of hell. We went to a barn, where we were currently drawing any and every sign we knew while Dean manned the weaponry. Once finished, me and Bobby exchanged glances and walked towards Dean.

"That's a hell of an art project you got going there." Dean said, examining a gun before putting it down and looking at a knife.

"Traps and talismans from every faith on the globe," Bobby answered. "How you doing?" he asked.

"Stakes, iron, silver, salt, a knife, I mean we're pretty much set to catch and kill anything I've ever heard of." he answered, pointing at all the weapons.