Chapter Fourteen: Maybe One Day

It had been a couple of weeks since Sam left. We'd had a case since then, a vampire. I hadn't spoken to Cass, knowing he'd most likely just accuse me for that idiotic phone call. I wore nothing but a tank top to cover my torso as I washed off my flannel, the casual blood spatter, nothing too big. I didn't even hear wings flap behind me but I looked into the mirror and jumped with a gasp. I stopped with my flannel and turned to Cass.

"Why are you here?" I asked, looking down, due to the uncomfortable awkwardness, and us being like one foot away. I turned my head, seeing Dean standing from his seat on the chair.

"How'd you find us, I thought we were flying underneath the angel radar." Dean said.

"You are," Cass replied. I could feel him staring at me. "Bobby told me where you were," he said, finally looking around. He looked around for a minute. "Where's Sam?" he asked and I froze.

"Away." I answered.

"So... Did you find God yet? More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back, please?" Dean asked, putting on his jacket.

"No, I haven't found him. That's why I'm here, I need your help." he said and I looked at him in confusion.

"With what, a God hunt? I'm not interested." Dean answered.

"It's not god. It's someone else." Cass explained.

"Who?" Dean asked.

"It's an archangel. The one who killed me." Cass walked toward Dean. I started eating fake popcorn and sat on the bed, listening.

"Excuse me?" Dean asked.

"His name is Raphael."

"You were wasted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Angel?" Dean asked and I giggled.

"I've heard whispers that he's walking the Earth. This is a rare opportunity."

"For what? Revenge?" Dean asked.

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!" I whispered and they both turned to look at me. I shrugged and they turned back to each other.

"Information." Cass looked directly at me. I held out a hand, gesturing for him to go on while I continued eating invisible popcorn. Dean scoffed.

"So what, you think if you find this dude, he's just gonna spill God's address?" Dean asked, walking into the 'bathroom'.

"Yes. Because we are gonna trap him and interrogate him." he said.

"You see, honey, you say we like you automatically think we're going with you." I said. Dean looked at me. "I mean of course we'd totally love to help you, but bed." I said, falling onto the bed. I could see Cass looking at me strangely from the corner of his eye.

"Don't pay attention to her, she's delirious. But you're serious about this?" Dean asked. Cass turned to him.

"Yes."

"So what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise, and we're just gonna hold hands and sail off this cliff together?" Dean asked.

"I'm Donkey." I said and Dean rolled his eyes.

"You're gonna get some sleep," he pointed at me. "Give me one good reason why I should do this?" Dean asked Cass and I sat up. Cass turned to Dean.

"Because you're Michael's vessel, and no angel will dare harm you." Cass said and I rolled my eyes. Shut up fluffy head. I saw him look at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh so I'm your bullet shield?" Dean asked.

"I need your help... Because you are the only one who will help me. Please." Cass said and I stood up.