Chapter Twenty Nine: Death Likes the Pizza

"No. Don't "Dean" me! I mean, you-you have had some stupid ideas in the past, but this--d-d-did you know about this?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I walked downstairs. I didn't even remember going to bed the night before, but I guess I did. For some reason, I woke up aching all over, but I didn't think I had strained myself too much with the thing with Brady.

"What?" I heard Bobby as I got to the bottom, turning the corner to see Bobby in his wheelchair and Dean raising absolute hell.

"About Sam's genius plan to say yes to the Devil?" my eyes widened as I heard that and I looked at Bobby, who nodded hesitantly, then back at Dean, who now looked even more pissed, "Well, thanks for the heads up!"

"Dean?" I asked and they looked at me, "What's going on?"

"Sam, you want to explain?" Dean asked angrily at Sam, who clenched his jaw, looking at me.

"I just thought... If we led the devil to the hole and I jumped in," he said.

"No-Hell no. You can't do that," I said immediately.

"That's the consensus," Sam replied.

"All right, awesome. Then, end of discussion," Dean said, just as his cell phone started ringing. He let out a sigh as he checked it, then pointed at Sam, "This isn't over," he answered the phone, "Hello?... Cass?" I perked up and immediately moved closer to listen to a little more of the conversation, though I still couldn't hear Cass' end.

"Is he okay?" Sam asked.

"Where's he at?" I added. Dean held up his hand as if to tell us to hold on.

"We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man?... Are you okay?" after that, Dean just looked kind of lost, "You want to elaborate?... S-So, a hospital?"

"Which one? Where?"

"Uh, well, I got to tell you, man--you're just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box... It's a long story, but look--we're going after Pestilence now. So if you want to zap over here... What do you mean?... What do you mean? You're out of angel mojo?... Human," well, that's a concerning half of the conversation, "Wow. Sorry... All right. Well, look, no worries. Uh, Bobby's here. He'll wire you the cash."

"I will?" Dean brushed Bobby's comment off as he continued to listen to whatever Cass was saying.

"Cass... I-It's okay... Thank you... I appreciate that... Yeah, she's here... All right, I will. Oka-" he stopped as he looked at his phone. I guess Cass had hung up. I looked at Dean, who looked at me, then told me the name of the hospital. Without saying goodbye, I zapped into the hospital.

I was at the front office bit, looking around.

"Ma'am, do you have an appointment?" I heard a lady from the desk and walked up to her.

"I'm looking for somebody, Castiel Novak... Winchester. He might be a John Doe in your systems though."

"Do you have any recognizable ID?"

"Um, no, but he's about 6' something, dark hair, stubble and a deep voice. He just woke up a little while ago," I continued to describe him.

"I might know who you're talking about. The man that was found on the boat?" I stared at her blankly, not knowing where he was found before nodding.

"Yes, that is the one," I guessed.

"He's not receiving visitors at this time, ma'am, I'm sorry-"

"I'm his wife, Henrietta Winchester. Ask him, he'll agree," I said, desperately needing to talk to Cass. She stared me down with a skeptical look, then told me his room number. I speed walked to his room, seeing him through the window before getting to the door. When I made it to the door, I knocked on the doorframe.