Chapter Four: Angel Dickwad

"Bad time?" I asked. They both stared at me.

"You're not supposed to be here." Castiel said.

"Well I am chuckles, why am I not supposed to be here?" I asked.

"This is Deans dream." He answered before everything went blank and I found myself waking up. I looked at Dean, who had also just woke up. What the hell just happened?

~

Screams. All I heard was the screams of people in pain, including myself. I was being ripped apart, torn to shreds in every way possible.

~

I woke up, Dean next to me, also awake.

"Hello Dean, Henrietta," I heard behind me, making me jump and Dean sit up. "And, what were you dreaming about?" he asked and I laid back down, looking to the ceiling before back to the angel.

"You get your freak on by watching other people sleep? What do you want?" Dean asked.

"Listen to me," he said, looking at Dean. "You have to stop it."

"Stop what?" He asked. Castiel reached over me and pressed two fingers to Deans forehead. He vanished and I looked back to Cass.

"Where the hell did he just go?" I asked.

"I must go." he said and vanished. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I stood up and called Sam, getting no response. I then called Dean, getting the same answer. When I turned back to the bed, Castiel was standing there, looking at me before turning. Dean was laying on the bed and after a second, he gasped awake. He sat up on the bed.

"I couldn't stop any of it. She still made the deal. She still died in the nursery, didn't she?" Dean asked and after the third sentence, I recognized the 'she' as mom.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it." Cass said.

"What?" Dean asked, standing up.

"Destiny can't be changed, Dean," Cass said before turning to Dean, I took a step to the side and a step forward so I was slightly beside Cass. "All roads lead to the same destination."

"Then why'd you send me back?" Dean asked.

"For the truth. Now you know everything we do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked. I stared at them both, confused. Cass looked to Sams bed and so did Dean and I. Dean pointed at the empty space. "Where's Sam?"

"We know what Azazel did to your brother. What we don't know is why, what his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up." Cass said.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked again, firmer this time.

"425 Waterman," he answered. Dean walked to the bag, getting ready. I slipped on my boots and grabbed a gun, putting it in my holster, under my red flannel. "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road. And we're not sure where it leads," I looked up to Cass as I walked over to Dean. "So stop it. Or we will."

~

We found out that Sam had been secretly exorcizing demons... with his mind. Ruby had been training him. I found out that mom was a hunter and Sam drank demon blood as a baby. Dean and him had an argument and we got a call. We faced a creature called a rougarou, which ate human flesh and had Travis for dinner. After giving him a proper hunter funeral, we got another call to action, this time it was a shifter that loved monster movies. After that Dean caught a ghost fever, jumping at anything and making me laugh and Sam bitch-face all the time.