Chapter Seventeen: Gabie, Gabe, or Gabriel?

(A/n I'm replacing my authors notes at the end with nice aesthetic photos in the beginning. Love you guyss!!)

~

We went on a witch hunt with some Irish guy that made people younger and older, who made Dean and Bobby both twenty five years older, then gave Sam STDs, and almost killed Dean. Sam saved Dean and then Dean had a heartfelt conversation that I may or may not have eavesdropped on a little bit.

We were currently on an investigation of some guy getting his head ripped off by a "bear". We had talked to the wife of the man, and she said she had seen the Hulk kill him. Lou Ferrigno Hulk to be exact. Sam and I went to investigate the house and found a hole in the door and candy wrappers at the scene, and me, being the child that I was, made Sam stop at a gas station so that I could get some candy for myself. After that, we went back to the motel we were staying at at the time and found out what Dean had found. He said that the guy was basically a hot head, who was killed by TV's greatest hothead. We then put the pieces together.

We were dealing with a trickster.

Sam had the great idea of using him and I couldn't say I was fully against it. The Trickster was powerful, and if we could get him to help, he could come in handy. We then waited for the next hint that he was here around a police radio. We heard someone talk about something confusing and we decided that was our cue, so we left.

We showed up at an abandoned warehouse and became wary when there were no police cars whatsoever around the area. If a murder really happened, the place would be flooded with sirens and cars and officers. We walked into the building warily, and that's when it happened.

I looked around to find that we were now, somehow, in a totally different building, one that wasn't abandoned and had nurses and Doctors walking around. I looked down to see that I was in a nurses outfit and my brothers were in doctor outfits.

"What the hell?" Dean asked, confused as Sam looked at his coat.

"Why don't I get to be a doctor?" I whined. Two girls walked up, one in a doctor outfit and the other in a nurses outfit and they both greeted my brothers with flirtatious looks.

"Doctor." they both greeted, one after the other before walking away and I grimaced.

""Doctor"?" Sam asked and an idea popped into my head as I turned to Dean.

"You know where we are, don't you?" I asked, getting excited before turning and running to the main room. I turned back to see some brunette slap Sam and I glared.

"Seriously?" she asked and I walked back up to them.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Seriously, you're brilliant, you know that?" she asked and I once again grimaced, "And a coward. You're a brilliant coward."

"Okay, one, ew, two, no one gets to slap my brother and call him a coward but m-oh my god." I said, walking in front of Sam and looking at the brunette, who I recognized. She glared at me before slapping me and my eyes widened. Before I could say anything, she walked away, "I was just slapped by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I said quickly, watching her walk away.

"I don't believe this." Dean said and I looked at him with a grin as he looked at me.

"That was Dr. Piccolo." we said in unison. I'd watch Dr. Sexy MD a few times with Dean, mainly on my own (if you know what I mean) and I was a huge fan. So was Dean, but he wouldn't really ever admit it.

"Who?" Sam asked in confusion and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Dr. Ellen Piccolo." Dean restated.