Chapter Sixteen: Castiel Action Figures Now In Stores

Sam, Dean, and I went after a ghost that killed it's fans and stuffed them with seeds, that turned out to be a pagan God. We were currently on a case about old myths that children listened to, coming true. So far, one girl had scratched her brains out due to itching powder in her brush and another had been charred from a joy buzzer. Dean had tested out a joy buzzer on some ham afterwards, burning it. We made the guess that it was a witch in town, cursing objects. We checked out the store they were bought from, burning a rubber chicken in the process, which terrified the guy working there. Then, some guy got all his teeth removed by "the tooth fairy". Some kids got stomach ulcers from mixing pop rocks and coke. Another guy... His face froze that way (if you'd been there, Dean gave a very great example of his face). Then we began to believe it wasn't cursed objects at all, and instead, a Trickster. We figured out that everything that had been happening was happening within a two mile radius. With a little extra information from Dean about a hot nurse, we checked out a house in the center, finding nothing but a kid named Jesse who was left alone and very smart compared to most kids his age.

We figured out that Jesse was the one controlling all the deaths, but he probably didn't know he was. Sam dug up his birth certificate, finding out that he was adopted. We decided to give his mom a visit to find out that she got pregnant by a demon. Not a demon possessing another persons body, but a demon possessing hers. We decided to call Cass, even though I was a little uneasy with that plan for some reason.

"Guys, I really don't think he should know," I said looking at them from the back of the car. Dean was already dialing the number.

"What happened to you wanting to be anywhere that he is?" Dean asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow as I laid down across the back seats.

"First of all, that's not what it is, and second of all, I just think it might be a bad idea. I mean, the kid is a demons child, what if-"

"Henry?"

"Yes Dean?"

"Shut up," he said and I nodded, letting him call Cass. When we got to the motel we were staying in, Sam walked in first, then Dean, and me last. As I was closing the door, Dean tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Cass.

"I take it you got our message," Sam said, sitting down at the small table in the room.

"It's lucky you found the boy," Cass said and I stood behind Dean, looking down.

"Oh, yeah, real lucky. What do we do with him?" Dean asked.

"Kill him," Cass answered simply. I looked at Dean with a look that said 'I told you so'.

"Cass," Dean said.

"This child is half demon and half human, but it's far more powerful than either," Cass began walking towards us, "Other cultures call this hybrid cambion or katako. You know him as the Antichrist," Cass stopped and looked me in the eyes. I bit my lip and he sat down, looking away from all of us as we all heard a loud fart noise. Sam and Cass shifted uncomfortably as Dean raised an eyebrow and I tried to hold in a small giggle. Once it finished, Cass pulled out a whoopee cushion from under him, "That wasn't me."

"Who put that there?" Dean asked, grinning slightly. I gave him a high five low enough so Sam couldn't see with a smirk.

"Anyways, I don't get it. Jesse is the devils son?" Sam asked and Cass almost seemed to roll his eyes.

"No, of course not." Cass said as if Sam had said the stupidest thing he could've said at this time, "Your bible gets more wrong than it does right. The Antichrist is not Lucifer's child. It's just demon spawn. But it is one of the devil's greatest weapons in the war against heaven," Cass explained and I bit my lip once again.