Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The bell had rung signalling it was the end of class. I remained it my seat at the back of the class so all I could see was a curly mop on his phone at the front. I don't get why all the girls swoon for him- he is a cocky bastard who thinks because he is a young teacher he can control the students more than a different teacher would/ could.

Mr. Styles continued to text someone on his phone will I did my work at te back. I only had a few pieces so the rest of this hour.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Mr. Styles sighed and opened the door. There stood a caked-face Mandy. I hated Mandy she was such a typical blonde. She acted dumb and wore short skirts and crop tops. Every boy wants to get with her.

"Hi." She said while chewing on her gum.

"Hello Mandy." He said trying not to look down her top. I stifled a laugh and tried to look anywhere but the door.

"Mr. Styles could you help me with some homework?" Mandy asked trying to be seductive.

"Yes of course." He smiled and followed her to a seat right next to mine. Yay! *note sarcasm*. They sat down and they started on the work.

I didn't know what to do so I started doodling on a spare piece of paper I found. I heard Mandy's annoying laugh from time to time and Mr. Styles would not-so secretly look down her top. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at them.

"I'm sorry is something wrong?" Mandy eyed me.

"No." I smirked.

"Good." She scowled.

She continued flirting. I was getting sick of this, they were acting like I wasn't here. Hell if I wasn't they couldn't be fucking on a desk. Eww! I coughed slightly to make sure they were aware of my presence.

"Seriously what is your problem?" Mandy fake-cried.

"What?" I looked innocent.

"I am trying to learn and your making so much noise." she whined. I rolled my eyes, I just wanted to slap the lipstick off her.

"Please." she whimpered. I scoffed.

Mr. Styles got up and hugged her.

"Skylar I think it's best if you leave and serve your detention tomorrow." he said stroking Mandy's hair.

"Gladly." I spat. I hurriedly got everything and shoved it into my bag. Once everything was in there I got up and ran out of the classroom.

Fuck you Mr. Styles.

A/N

hhhheeyyyyyyy! thanks for all the reads and everything I appreciate it SOO much!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SHOUT OUT TO:
@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

Mwahh.xx

❤💛💗💙💚💜

~Jadey6688