Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sitting on this god forsaken coach was beginning to become harder and harder with every passing moment. Aria was talking to the lad in the aisle across her so basically I was bored out of my mind I heard the heavenly sound of 'Worry About You' by 2 AM CLUB come from my phone seeing the caller I.D 'Mike' I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Mike?" I asked confused as to why he would be calling me, had only just talked to him yesterday.

"Yeah Sky can we talk?" He sounded stressed through the phone.

"Mike, what's going on?"

"Do you know who Bethan is?" He asked, a confused look grew on my face even though I knew he couldn't see it.

"No why would I?"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah I am pretty sure." I couldn't be more confused at this moment.

"Well then why did you send that little note to my girlfriend." He spat.

"Woah you have a girlfriend, you little."

"Just shut up a second!" He shouted cutting me off, why the fuck did he kiss me- maybe it was an Italian thing? Why did he ask me about 'us'?

"No, why did you do all those things if you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well I don't any more thanks to you." The little shit complained.

"What do you mean?" I asked once again.

"A note was sent to her explaining everything I have ever done and said to you." He practically growled.

"Well it wasn't me, I thought you were single you cheating bastard." I almost shouted, I looked around and saw Mr. Styles staring at me with a questionable look, I shook it off and listened to what Mike had to say.

"I'll send a picture of the note." Then he hung up. I looked at my phone and scoffed.

My phone bleeped- a message from Mike.

'Hey Bethan,

Did you know that your boyfriend likes talking to pretty girls that walked into his families restaurant? Kissing them on their face and chatting them up in cafes. Younger than him too. You can ask him yourself and if he lies like a lot of cheating bastards do then you can just see these photos enclosed inside.

-A'

I couldn't be more angry at the moment I mean it's one thing to torture me but it's another to target my friends. If I had gotten to know Mike for longer there could have been a possible relationship, however he was nothing but a liar but then again, so am I.

Maybe this was good thing, almost as if I had dodged a bullet and so did his poor girlfriend. I am surprised that he didn't ask who A was and it kind of rules out Mike as A as well even though I never considered him as A.

"You okay?" Aria asked taking her eyes of the boy.

"Yeah I am fine, get back to flirting." I smiled and she turned around. I started staring out the window trying to figure out every part of new information I had just learnt in the past couple if minutes.

"Guys we are at our last stop before the airport so eat and get rid of any food you might have or put it into your suitcase." I sighed as the coach came to a stop, I was glad I could get out of this metal container for a few minutes and I also needed to put the sweets I bought. I stood out of my seat as did Aria and we started walking down the aisle to the exit.

"Skylar can I talk to you?" Mr. Styles grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Yeah sure sir." I nodded and watched Aria walk off still talking to the same boy. Mr. Styles pulled round the back of the coach (wow he did that way too much) still holding onto my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a driven look in his eyes.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Your face when you took that call, you looked upset." His grip loosened on my arm and started ton rub it soothingly.

"What does that mean to you?" I fought.

"I just don't want to see my students upset." I scoffed and he released my arm.

"Well half the time it's your fault." I finished and ran.

I tried to steady my breathing but it just wasn't working, I shook my head and tried to control my thoughts. When I reached the McDonald's my phone bleeped.

From Unknown:

Oh poor Skylar getting upset by a teacher, getting upset by a note? Hush Hush honey- don't sell me out; I have lots of your secrets, do you remember Jack because I do. Tick Tock, times up bitch!
- Axox

A/N

So guys I have left on a cliff-hanger, I wonder who Jack is hmmmmm *thinking face* J I love you guys ; you're the best fans I could ever ask for thank you soooo much for all the reads and everything.

DEDICATION TO: @Lottiethompson09

GUESS THE SONG:

"I will drive past your house, and if the lights are all out I'll see you around. Lets go!"

Mwahh.xxx

💚💛💙❤️💗💜

~Jadey6688