Chapter 41

Chapter 41

A love triangle? A love triangle!

How can this be a love triangle when only two people of the said 'love triangle' know what's going on? Besides technically there are four people involved- Harry, Dakota, Miss McKenzie and me, but there is no need for a love triangle; I don't feel anything for Harry and he doesn't feel anything for me.

There are no feelings, none.

My mind ticked like this the whole journey home. It has been doing that a lot recently. At least I'm home now, where I am safe.

"Hello darling, look who stopped for tea." Un-fucking-believable. I looked over to where the two people were sitting, drinking out of tea cups and eating biscuits- am I living a freaking sitcom?

"Hello sir." I said. How did he get here so quick? Harry smiled at me while sipping at his tea- could he get anymore British?

"Hello Skylar. I saw your mother in the shops a few minutes ago and she invited me over for tea, I hope that's okay." He said rather nicely.

"That's fine, are we going to have to start charging you rent Mr. Styles you seem to spend more time here than at your own place." I countered.

"Very funny." He smiled, I can't tell whether it is a forced smile or not, I am finding it harder and harder to read him.

"I'm going to my room." I said kissing my mother on her forehead. I trailed up the stairs and into my room throwing my bag on my bed and pulling out my laptop. I logged on and started looking through websites for homework, I don't know what else to do with finding A, the storage place was a bust, there is nothing- nothing for me to do and nothing for me to go on. Suddenly my door opened and Harry walked in carrying a mugs in each hand.

"Your mom told me to bring this up." He said handing over the mug.

"Thank you." I said pushing my laptop down a little so he couldn't see what was on there and turning my phone over in case I got another text. Harry sat down next to me on my bed and interlocked his fingers.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He just saw me but it is like he is a different person completely.

"I am okay; why do you care?" I question.

"Trying to get back to some normalcy." Harry using my own words against me.

"Ah right." I said.

"I am just checking up on you and making sure you're okay. You seem different, faded. I can see right past your little façade, the mask you put on to make everything think you're fine. But you're not are you?" He rambled.

"Is that why you were on my street last night." I questioned.

"Yes." He responded. "I'm worried about you."

"I appreciate it. I do but you can't." I said.

"I can do whatever I want, didn't you just say that." He shot back.

"Touché." I retorted.

"So what's with sitting on the roof?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just like it. I can see everything." I half-explained. "Do you want to see?" I offered. Harry nodded and we stood up to make our way to the roof. Once I was up I lent him and hand and heaved him up too.

"Christ you're heavy." I groaned.

"I'm a tall bloke, what did you expect?" Harry fought, sitting down next to me. "You can't knock this view though." We sat in silence just looking over the view and all the colours pooling together. The sky is dark, filled with black clouds containing rain. In England it is inevitable that it is going to rain, should be pouring soon.