Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I walked down the corridors with tears down my face. How could he just say that to me? I seriously felt like he didn't care about me at all, I thought teachers were meant to care about their students but I guess not.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Skylar wait!" He shouted.

"I have nothing else to say to you!" I shouted. The school was empty.

"Well I do." Then he pulled me towards him and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but too drunk on the sparks that I didn't stop him. I ran my fingers through his curly hair, it was so soft.

His hands moved their way to neck, they were so cold they felt like leather gloves. I opened my eyes to see a black hoodie.

I pulled away and they wrapped their leather gloved hands around my neck and started to clamp so the air was squeezed out of me.

I started scratching their wrists to let go. My throat was burning.

"Stop!" I screamed.

~

I sat up panting.

It was only a dream. Thank god! I put my hands up to my forehead and rested them their trying to calm myself down.

"Sky?" I head Aria mumble.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered slightly shaken.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Bad d-dream." I gave her a weak smile.

"Was it A?" She asked.

"I guess you could say that." I had finally calmed my breathing down which was good, but I was still on edge.

"Your gonna be fine. Just go to sleep." With that, she went back to sleep.

I sighed and decided that I shouldn't be going back to sleep. I thought about what I had happens yesterday.

Mr. Styles couldn't be A though right?
However there were more facts to prove that he was than he wasn't.

All the texts are of what has happens between Mr. Styles. Only he could have known about them. When I looked for the phone, only he was on his phone and that dream....

I couldn't possibly kiss him! I hated him and he obviously hates me.

Oh god! Mr. Styles could be A.

I don't want to be A's puppet. I will not be afraid anymore. They can't do nothing. I still need to prove Mr. Styles is A.

I sighed again

Why does this have to be so complicated? Why did he have to help. Why did he have to arrange this trip.

I spoke to Mike yesterday as well. It was nice but with everything on my mind I couldn't think straight. He probably knew something was up?!

My phone buzzed causing me to curse under my breath.

"The devil speaks again." I whispered.

From Unknown:

Having bad dreams bitch?

-A xox

Was A watching me? What the actual hell is going on. If this was Mr. Styles, he is such a pervert.

I flung my legs over the bed and put my slippers on. I his my phone underneath my pillow and then decided to go get something from the machine to drink. I took some spare change and went to the machine on the floor below.

The hotel was much more creepier at 5 in the morning. I walked down the stairs underneath the low light above my head. I sent the horror film thoughts straight to the back of my mind.

I really needed to stop watching them!

I finally found the vending machine and started to decided on what I wanted. I put my money in and then started to type in the code.

"What are you doing?" I jumped and screamed, probably waking up a few visitors to the hotel.

Mr. Styles was standing there with a stupid smirk on his face making me want to just slap it off.

"I'm getting a drink." I turned back around and retrieved my lemonade. I tried to make a quick escape but he caught my arm.

"At 5 in the morning?" He raised one eyebrow.

I stayed quiet. He didn't need to know and anyways, if he was A he would know.

"Skylar!" He raised his voice a little bit.

"What?" I asked my voice quiet.

"Why are you up at 5 in the morning and getting a sugary drink instead of water?" He was starting to piss me off.

"I had a nightmare ok!" I tried to get my wrist out of his grip but he only pulled me back so my back was against the machine and his arms were positioned either side of my head.

"What about?" I stayed quiet, I couldn't really tell him about the dream with out telling him about the kiss and A. If he was A then he could use it as an advantage.

"I don't really wanna talk about it." I looked away so his green orbs were hiding me captive. I never really noticed before but he has bright eyes. They are almost jade colour and they really are beautiful.

Stop it Sky!

"Ok." He finally said but he didn't let me out of the hold.

"Can I go now?" I whispered.

"No." He abruptly stated.

"Why not?" My voice was raising a bit. I didn't want to wake up the remaining visitors, they didn't need to see a student and a teacher in a position like this.

"Who's A?"

Damn!

"What?" I had to play it dumb.

"A." He said afterwards. The letter just rolled off his tongue and seemed to sound eerie when he said it.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Yeah you do. Don't bullshit me Sky." What's gotten into him?

"No I don't. What's your problem?" I whispered.

"I heard you talking to Aria! Who is A!" Now I am pissed.

"What?! You were eavesdropping on our conversation?! What the hell is wrong with you. I could have said anything, it wasn't your business." I scoffed and tried to wriggle out of his grip but sadly, he kept me in position.

"I was worried." He replied.

"Oh so now your worried about me? That's a first!" He has been making my school life hell and now he cares about me?! Wow he is really bipolar.

"You're my student." He started lowering his tone as if he knew he was losing this fight.

"Don't bullshit me Mr.Styles. We both know you haven't liked me since the moment I stepped foot in your classroom." I finally got out of his grasp and ran away, I used his own words against him which made me feel really good.

I ran back to my room, stabbed the key in the lock and opened it up. I shut the door and locked it.

"Took you long enough." Aria moaned.

"You could have gone back to sleep." I retorted.

"Whatever." She mumbled and then turned over.

"Aria I don't know why you're being so grouchy to me." She was in such a bad move ever since we got back today. Maybe it's just that she is tired and I have kept her up for a few hours.

She didn't reply making me think she was asleep. I took a sip of my lemonade and started playing on my phone.

It buzzed making me groan, silently though; I didn't want to wake up Aria and make her even more grumpy.

From Unknown:

Another fight with Mr.Styles. Well guess what, it won't be your last. I'm not Mr.Styles, think again bitch.
-Axox

Great.

A/N

Yay I updated! Love all you lot awhh you have got me so many reads! ;)

DEDICATION TO: @Liyana_Styles28

GUESS THE SONG:

"Lay down your hands your not alone, anywhere you go I'll follow."

Mwahh.xxx

💛💙💜💚❤️💗

~Jadey6688